Tiggers vs Jackets

I would say Attachou and Jemea are the only players on our entire roster that would start on Clemson's team.

Something tells me our national defense rankings are going to take a hit after tonight.

Something about the whole "practice hard" thing that's rubbing me the wrong way. It's a coaching problem. They can't tell who's practicing hard or who's not and they don't care. Grade people with your stupid ass grades and keep running them out on the field. It's a sin how Sneezy and Jemea's gifts have been wasted. This staff is still trying to measure up to service academy and DII levels. Tech will never compete higher than a Duke caliber team in D1 football without a major overhaul. Paul Johnson just doesn't get it and it shows.

You'd think if there was one thing we could defend with our eyes closed, it would be the option.

We couldn't stop a drunk blind midget on Valium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we letting them score so we can get the ball back and grind the clock down? DEATH MARCH TIME!!!

Vad is too soft for this offense

2nd time Vad Lee didn't fight for a first down that was there on a 3rd down play. Pathetic.

Back