Time for change

I got some pennies and a couple nickels, how much you need?

Well, based on that post count, your opinion should come highly valued. I hear Muschamp should be available.

Yeah, I got mad and öööö on myself on Perkins' fumble. Halftimd was the perfect time to change.

I wish our fanbase wasn't littered with wussies who start threads like this over and over and over.

heard Gruden is on a plane to Atlanta.....a friend's, cousin's, brother saw him getting on a plane headed to Hartsfield.

Rumor is that Saban was picked up by a limo service and is currently headed to the Varsity for a dinner meeting with MBob.

I wish our fanbase wasn't littered with wussies who start threads like this over and over and over.

So we should just keep taking it in the tail? At what point do you face reality??? Or are you just okay with it? I'm reporting you to Obamacare. You probably have guns in your home.

Pre-Reqs:

1) Younger than 50

2) Spread offense (implements both read option and > 10 passes per game)

3) Recruits hard, ya know, like it's important....

4) Charisma AKA not a total prick

NzSxlGO.gif

So we should just keep taking it in the tail? At what point do you face reality??? Or are you just okay with it? I'm reporting you to Obamacare. You probably have guns in your home.

We all watch the games. We know what's going on. But those of us with a bit of character don't go all bleeding every week we lose a game.

Chad Morris

Philip Montgomery

Scott Frost

Tom Herman

Rhett Lashlee

Jake Spavital

Mike Yurcich

These are just a few names off the top of my head that have a spread offense that would mix well with our talent in the skill positions. Vad Lee in a shotgun style spread would be incredibly dangerous.

Why would any desirable coach come to GT? It's not a good job and won't be until the institute decides that it cares about winning.

Back