Tip for Coach Johnson

Oh, I forgot, you stared in awe eastward at Athens because they had one more victory than us in 2008.

Victories are not equal, dip****. UGA had only lost to the #1 and #2 team in all of college football when we played them in 2008. UF and Alabama went undefeated through the regular season.

GT had lost to a UVA team that finished below .500, a 4-loss VPISU team, and a 5 loss UNC team.

But somehow to your logically deficient ass, UGA's 2 losses were equivilent to Tech's 3 losses.

Victories are not equal, dip****. UGA had only lost to the #1 and #2 team in all of college football when we played them in 2008. UF and Alabama went undefeated through the regular season.

GT had lost to a UVA team that finished below .500, a 4-loss VPISU team, and a 5 loss UNC team.

But somehow to your logically deficient ass, UGA's 2 losses were equivilent to Tech's 3 losses.

Coach Richt texted me and said your teeth rub.

Coach Richt texted me and said your teeth rub.

Great comeback. When challenged by facts, you resort to middle school attacks. About the intelligence level to expect out of a southern poly retart.

Great comeback. When challenged by facts, you resort to middle school attacks. About the intelligence level to expect out of a southern poly retart.

How can you type with those tears welling up in your eyes like that?

Good lord, don't throw the ****ing thing into a discussion about the relative merits of the scheduling of 120 or so FBS football programs. This is about GT Vs UGAg.

I'm done. You are too disjointed to argue with.

He didn't. Neither did AA or Hill.

Of course, we probably SHOULD have tried for the first down to begin with instead of taking 3 shots at a td and then trying to get a desperate first down at the end.

CPJ stunk that series up and we lost the game because of it.

That is revisionist history. Josh had a wide open receiver underneath, but decided to take the shot downfield. The play call was not "throw it deep" on the play to AA.

That is revisionist history. Josh had a wide open receiver underneath, but decided to take the shot downfield. The play call was not "throw it deep" on the play to AA.

IMO, AA did have a fine chance to catch the ball. To me, that pass was the ballgame.

Now this thread is perfect!

CalvinJohnson.jpg

Wait, UGA wasn't the better team in 2008? I was not aware of this.

Don't tell jjacket that. He doesn't care for/understand nerdy things such as point spreads and strength of schedule. Those are really complicated concepts that only "Rainman" can understand.

He looks at losses only. UGA had 2 and Tech had 3. Those numbers are really close, so Tech and UGA must have been equally matched.

If you don't agree with his viewpoint, you're a filthy CPJ apologist and UGA lover.

Wait, UGA wasn't the better team in 2008? I was not aware of this.

Not significantly. Of course, I apparently don't have the same UGAg inferiority complex that some posters have. If you feel UGAg was significantly better than us in 2008 you have your head up your ass. Of course, in this case, it appears that some of you are a bit kinky and are putting your heads up each others asses.

I felt we were evenly matched going into the 2008 game. I don't rely on someone else to tell me if we were or not. I make my own determination. Some folks just like being told.

If you don't agree with his viewpoint, you're a filthy CPJ apologist and UGA lover.

Correction, I believe you feel that we are inferior to UGAg. You feel it is not possible for a 3 loss GT team to be evenly matched with a 2 loss UGAg team.

Sorry you feel that way. Now stop letting the UGAg fans pick on you, stand up and grow a set.

Correction, I believe you feel that we are inferior to UGAg. You feel it is not possible for a 3 loss GT team to be evenly matched with a 2 loss UGAg team.

Sorry you feel that way. Now stop letting the UGAg fans pick on you, stand up and grow a set.

Yeah! Punch 'em in the face! :rolleyes:

Back