Tips for living in this hellscape

DaltonJacket

The Keeper of Souls
Avoid all social media.

But really, for me, this will probably push me further away from college football, for which my interest has steadily waned over the last five years or so anyway.

And yes, I realize the irony of posting that on a forum chiefly built for discussing college football.
I get this I really do...........this forum is really the only attachment I still have to cfb. My fire is out but Stingtalk is the little ember that still burns.

Count the days until Sunday November 27th. It will go faster than you think. Just 12 more failures left before this ends. The uglier question is ... will CFB be worth watching on the trajectory we're on, even if GT is good at it post-Collins?

F

flushed 01

I'm so weary of hoping other teams do our work for us. I sort of knew this wasn't going to be a good night when I calculated only a dumb ass like Bill O'Brien could screw up Alabama's talent.
You got that right, i bet Saban hopes he takes one of the jobs he is being considered for.

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
I told my six year old that if her teacher or school was throwing any uga party that she is to tell them to call me and I’ll come pick her up from school and take her to get a toy instead.
That's a good daddy.

erikill

Jolly Good Fellow
Our current coach would probably say he loves them
Sadly you're probably spot on. He would only care how cool the players think about his skinny jeans and juice. Then give them a hug and say we shouldn't yell THWG at them anymore since it hurts their feelings. öööö you coach wanker.

Buzz'n

Flats Noob
I would never in a million years expect to say this, but there is some good to come out of the massive population explosion of Atlanta since 1980...the pool of knuckle draggers is diluted.

2022 resolution....trying to be a glass half full guy.....and already I am facing the toughest test of all.

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
Can't win your conference does it count? Put the SEC Championship trophy up at Walmarts in Bama.
Why not both? Walmart can sell a shirt with SEC champion showing the SEC states with the Alabama emblem.

Then sell a national championship tshirt with the Georgia emblem over all of the states, excluding the SEC states.

Everybody wins.