Tips for living in this hellscape

erikill

Jolly Good Fellow
Why not both? Walmart can sell a shirt with SEC champion showing the SEC states with the Alabama emblem.

Then sell a national championship tshirt with the Georgia emblem over all of the states, excluding the SEC states.

Everybody wins.
people's heads might explode haha

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
I told my six year old that if her teacher or school was throwing any uga party that she is to tell them to call me and I’ll come pick her up from school and take her to get a toy instead.
She should ask her teachers why they’re throwing a party for a team that couldn’t win their conference.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
I told my six year old that if her teacher or school was throwing any uga party that she is to tell them to call me and I’ll come pick her up from school and take her to get a toy instead.
our 15 year old wore her GT sweatshirt today .. was fed up with the UGA response at school and on Instagram. and before this she's not been particularly passionate about hating on UGA. despite constant training. sometimes you have to learn things on your own.

Vespidie

Dodd-Like
Those with the power to make a difference have seen the incompetent coaching, seen the empty stands, seen the humiliating losses, the sea of red infesting Bobby Dodd & now this. Maybe last night did it & we’ll get serious about at least posing an occasional threat to the idiots up the road?
Me thinks that those with the power to make a difference have been the root cause of the problem all along.

Vespidie

Dodd-Like
The good news is that we are back to 100% work from home due to Omicron and I don't watch the news. By this time next year I'll probably have forgotten who won the MNC and just assume it was Bama again.
By this time next year we’ll still be isolated due to the xyzomochrome variant, and the same bitching and moaning occurring now will have escalated 2x to the point of nauseous levels.