To the guy wearing the bag on his head....

Fantastic idea! Maybe the players rough him up a bit, get charged for it, and kicked off the team. At least we can unload some of PJs scrubs early.
:bigcry:

Used to live at Woodruff in the early 90s. It was the jock dorm back then. It was probably just a few bad apples, but the football team acted like a bunch of immature jerks. The worst thing is they would intentionally break the elevator by hopping in it.

The basketball players were class.

Yeah, same. It was a pure look at me thing to do.

The Saints originated this but there were 2 things about it:

1) They had years of losing and hardly any success so it was a play on something that was ingrained in the fanbase. This was one awful season for GT

2) Pro teams are different; the players are being paid and criticizing them is expected. You should never do the same to SAs and no matter how you intended it, you are kicking the players when they are down. Same with booing, you should never boo in college football because the players don't deserve it and can't tell who it is directed at.

Save your hate for all the pussies making excuses for not going to the game or giving up completely.

If this is what you're concerned and embarrassed about as a Tech fan after losing to our rival by the biggest margin in series history in a stadium full of red you need to re-examine your priorities.

Meanwhile retards post threads about dropping the series and justifying their pussy surrender of BDS to opposing fans (omg I'm so uncomfortable but I swear I'm such a proud fan!). I'll take a whole section of paper bags versus the bullshit on this board right now.

My main gripe with Bagman is two-fold:

1. Bro, wrong kind of bagman we are looking for on money-down. When we talked about having our bagmen back, we were not talking about this.

2. Why create the meme...? He cannot have been dumb enough to think that it would not get the spotlight.

Yeah, same. It was a pure look at me thing to do.

The Saints originated this but there were 2 things about it:

1) They had years of losing and hardly any success so it was a play on something that was ingrained in the fanbase. This was one awful season for GT

2) Pro teams are different; the players are being paid and criticizing them is expected. You should never do the same to SAs and no matter how you intended it, you are kicking the players when they are down. Same with booing, you should never boo in college football because the players don't deserve it and can't tell who it is directed at.

If we really want to examine ourselves, what's the difference between pulling off this stupid stunt in the stadium versus what we say online about our players? We aren't exactly shy about dogging our own guys.

If you've ever called out a player directly or scoffed at how slow, small, or untalented or how undeserving our players are at playing FBS football, then you've basically 'brown bagged' the players. Thus, you're not any different than this kid.

Last edited:
If we really want to examine ourselves, what's the difference between pulling off this stupid stunt in the stadium versus what we say online about our players? We aren't exactly shy about dogging our own guys.

If you've ever called out a player directly or scoffed at how slow, small, or untalented or how undeserving our players are at playing FBS football, then you've basically 'brown bagged' the players.

Well, I don't call out players. I did talk about "the roster" more this year than I like to but it was hard not to given the change in the program. I tried to use facts and specific measures and not subjective criticisms.

BUT I don't do that on game day from the stands. The players get my full support no matter what happens. Message boards are not the same has saying it to a player's face.

No one who didn't go can criticize bagheadman. The end.

Back