To Wrecked and 3518...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hey Chili:

[ QUOTE ]
CrackerJacket is my clipboard holder. ... I can tell you with much certainty that I am thankful I am not him.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is Cracker Jacket the one who had a bet with a mutt fan wayyyy back when from DawgRun (or whatever it was back then) where, since Cracker lost, he had to dress up like a dawg fan and post pics of himself in Dawg attire on the internet? I distincly recall the bet and the pics but don't want to say it was Cracker if it was someone else.

[ QUOTE ]
Let me correct you, you did not say "might as well" you said and I'll paraphrase get over to BO! I did not sling mud until I was threatened, questions if I was dead, etc so get your facts straight. You are actually one of the ones who started the mud slinging, when one has mud put on his face he has a tendency to do the same. As for BO, I had posted overe there from time to time since that board was started. If you go over there you will see that I have posted over 200 times but that has been over (almost 2 years). Found a home? Because I like BeBad, SLJ, and maybe a few more personally thats makes me anti Tech? Seems to me you have a problem with your sensabilities.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the shoe fits.

[ QUOTE ]
If you look at the last 50 posts from (fill in the blank) its like watching two kids argue about "Who did what to whom first".

[/ QUOTE ]

And the choir said...Amen.

Hate to say this BOR but you need to learn to read or something, who in heck said threats on my life, threatened yes, wife humiliated yes, like I said learn to read and read facually. I've never said anything bad about Tech, our coach yes (not him but his coaching ablities) I have stated that he is no coach in no uncertain terms, or the QB (not the person his play) yes, many have said had we not had QB problems we would have been much better. My 12 year old grand son can count to four. Sure I've gotten into arguements with folks here on this board. It's become a Rah, Rah Chan board much like the hive. The people like yourself and others seem to go off the deep end when anyone whether by me or anyone says anything negative about Chan we are automaticaly bashed and of course we respond in kind, myself included, I too go off the deep end. Does that make me less of Tech fan than you heck no, bet I'm as true a Tech fan as you or anyone who posts here. As for that guy G_T he never says anything but negative to anyone who disagrees with him. I was on the Chan Wagon for several years, but after seeing his abilities all the time I jumped off and will not support him again. The SA's yes even our QB when he does well (hope we get a QB coach soon). Now you don't like this post ok I'll lose sleep over yours, G_T's et al thoughts of me but what you really don't like is you know the non focrs are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back