Tobias Oliver

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
How glorious would it be if, despite having a more proficient passing offense this year, we still showed up against VT and QB-keepered them to death. Bonus points if it's a backup. 4 of the last 5 still hasn't quenched my hatefire.
QB keep was the only play that had a chance under the TO the last few years. Teams either stopped it cold or couldnt stop it at all. Weird.

ncjacket

Dodd-Like
QB keep was the only play that had a chance under the TO the last few years. Teams either stopped it cold or couldnt stop it at all. Weird.
That’s the game I think we need to line up in the flexbone for the first play so we can watch Bud Foster’s head explode.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
I would agree that the option to the outside and the occasional deep bomb threat worked. An absolutely crucial element that did fall off these last few years was the success of the midline option and b-back dive. That has more to do with our regression on offensive line IMO.

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
Update: Rumor in Warner Robins is he requires surgery...Can't confirm.... Hoping for the best, but Bummer..

beej67

new around here
The QB keep is something simple that assuredly fits into the new scheme as well. It's one of the reasons I think Oliver could do well in the new offense.

Deke

Everybody relax, I'm here.
The QB keep is something simple that assuredly fits into the new scheme as well.
From the same AJC write-up linked above, James Graham and Lucas Johnson both scored TDs with their legs in Saturday's scrimmage. Graham on a scramble and Johnson on an option keeper. FWIW