Today... The New Jackets

I know Collins is hyping players from the 404, but why was GT not in the running for Smael Mondon, Barrett Carter, Jordan Hancock, Nyland Green, Dacari Collins, etc? These are the top guys in the Atlanta area.
Actually it is hype FOR the 404, which is slightly different. And kids from elsewhere respond to it. Malik Rutherford from Florida, for example.

Individual players have individual desires and individual abilities in the whole spectrum. We are not drafting. We are finding students for Georgia Tech.

So 16 recruits and 5 transfers, all of which have multiple years of eligibility.

Your 4-stars would be Tatum, BlackStrain, Edwards, Watson, Harris. A few borderline and perhaps should be 4-stars like Franklin and Blackburn in there, too.

I think this is a solid followup to Collins' first class and really good under the circumstances.

So 16 recruits and 5 transfers, all of which have multiple years of eligibility.

Your 4-stars would be Tatum, BlackStrain, Edwards, Watson, Harris. A few borderline and perhaps should be 4-stars like Franklin and Blackburn in there, too.

I think this is a solid followup to Collins' first class and really good under the circumstances.
The JJacket ranking service has it ranked awesome.

Techbert is picturing...

Last year's true freshmen on the DL plus these DL when they all are upperclassmen.

Last year's redshirts on the OL plus Williams plus these OL when they are all upperclassmen.

The skill players of this and the last class meshing together.

Some fans cannot tell the difference in getting a transfer out of desperation and getting a transfer because you want them, but these transfers look like the real deal.

So 3 OL and 7 DL. In addition to the 2 returning Senior OL and hopefully 1 returning Senior DL. The trenches are trending upward.
We need to lock up a PWO kicker who can be automatic for the next four years.

Back