Tony Hollis

Originally posted by BeeBad:
ahso.. reading your posts on this thread, you remind me of my dad when he hasn't taken a crap in a few days...

smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">must have been traumatic, him not letting you out to play and all...

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
GeeTee,

I have just pulled up all your posts on Stingtalk and reviewed each one of them.

At one time, you were defending Gailey against BeeWare and some others. You were using pretty good logic up to a certain point in time.

All of a sudden, you turned on him and started berating him and those who thought he needed more time. It seems you had suddenly gotten caught up in the flood waters of the fire Gailey group.

After you started berating him, you stated, "you never wanted him from the start". You had not made that known while you were defending his actions during the season.

After your turn-around, just about every post was berating Gailey and Braine. It was the same old thing over and over, somewhat like BeeWare.

Yes, it would do you good to go back and review all your posts.

I made a suggestion to help you, and you proceeded to pooh pooh the suggestion and make fun of it. Fine, you are the loser for not wanting to look introspectively at your posts.

When you post on an open board, you are also open to comments from anyone on the board, although you may be responding to one post or poster. I had just as much right to respond to your post as GSU.

Berserk had just as much right to respond to my post as I had to your post. However, each person is responsible for his own posts. You may debate a post or a response to your post, or ignore it, but it is also there for everyone else to consider.

It becomes difficult to determine jokes from dissing when you have constantly and consistently dissed Gailey since midway through your entry to Stingtalk.

I have not, nor will I try to persuade any poster to like or dislike Gailey. Pesonally, it does not matter to me.

I do care that he or any other coach at Tech gets a fair shot at success. I will produce facts to offset false statements by those who do not want him to have the opportunity to coach this year and have his own chance to succeed.

You somehow make up things in your mind that you must think are true. I don't know where you get these ideas. I have not stated anywhere that I admire Gailey or his coaching abilities at Tech. What positive views have I bestowed upon him.?

This is one of the areas I am talking about. Go find one statement to back your false claims.

I have stated he came to Tech with the best credentials of any new coach. That is fact, it has nothing to do with my view of his abilities. You don't even know my thoughts about his abilities.

I did say he won as many games in his first year 7-6 as O'Leary did in his last 13 games, 7-6. Is that not true? Did anything there state my view of how I thought he would do at Tech? No. It was only facts and data.

You said you were very concerned about the direction of our program under his leadership. Then you said I don't feel that way. How do you know how I feel about his leadership? You don't

The only thing I have said is, "I will wait until after this season is over and then render my thoughts on his chances of failure or success at Tech. You really don't have all your facts together.

By the way, I have a terrific sense of humor, but as I said earlier, what is the difference between your humor and your dissing?

As far as learning goes, I learn from the board every day. I hope I never cease to learn. I am not ashamed to learn. I love wisdom.

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
Originally posted by ramblinwise1:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeBad:
ahso.. reading your posts on this thread, you remind me of my dad when he hasn't taken a crap in a few days...

smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">must have been traumatic, him not letting you out to play and all...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It wasn't overly traumatic.. but my 1 fear in life is to end up like ahso.. Diarrhea of the keyboard...

beebad, you are no where near ahso .. and unfortunately .. you've already become what you fear.

and i'm sure you've inherited your dad's genes. as you keep making fun of your dad. this is the second post in which you have derided your dad.

GeeTee,

See, you have this knack for making false statements. When I make a statement, I normally like to be pretty sure I have the right information.

I looked up your posts to verify to myself that you had been dissing others and Gailey. In looking through your posts, I saw the difference in your views back during the season, and then your abrupt about-face on the subject.

However, I was only looking to verify that I knew what I was talking about regarding the dissing.

You definitely stated different opinions during the season about Gailey. It is there on the board for all to read. No person on this board has to take my word for it, they can look it up and verify you are not telling it like it is.

See, you just plain can't read. You said, "defend him all you want". I have just told you I am not pushing him or defending him. I am defending his right to have another year as I would any Tech coach in his situation. You do need a reading course.

I wish you would look back through all my posts right now. There is no way you can refute what I have already told you. It is to my advantage that you go back and verify all I have said. My attitude won't change about him, because I don't have one.

Again, your reading comprehension is poor. I have not stated an opinion of whether he will succeed or not, so I cannot go against any opinion I don't have. As I have said many, many times on Stingtalk for slow readers, I will wait until after this season to make my judgements.

Since I don't have an attitude to change, you have no victory over me if he succeeds or fails. Do I want him to succeed? If that means Tech will succeed, the answer is yes, but that would be true if O'Leary was here.

If I happen to state during the season it appears Gailey will have to be replaced, it will not be a change in my present opinion. As of now, my opinion is to play the games, and see the results. That is my only opinion at this time.

This is one great advantage of this board. It is so easy to use the search feature to look up certain topics, posts, or all the posts of a given poster.

Father Time

GeeTee, thanks for the correction on ridiculous, I will note it for future reference.

You have made an assumption. I did not say I believed the information posted by GSU. I stated it was interesting, and I thanked him for posting it.

It was Berserk who stated he had no reason not to believe the post by GSU, not me. You are confusing the two.

I merely read the information, store it in a file in my brain, and compare it with future and past information on the same subject.

One of the main reasons I come to the board is to gather information on Tech sports. GSUJacket's post was information.

You have just verified the statement I made to Berserk. GSU's post was intended to pass on information while your's was not. Your's was merely a spoof of GSUJacket's post.

That was my main argument, the two were totally opposite in nature.

My last point was meant to be a learning tool for you.

From my perspective, you seem to pooh pooh posts that are trying to give Gailey a fair shot at a successful season. When you cannot debate the issue with facts or logic, you appear to belittle the poster.

It does not benefit me to critique your past posts. It is to your benefit to critique them and use some self inspection. You might see some areas where you would like to improve your perspective.

wink.gif

Back