Totally Official Afternoon Game Thread

Beginning of the 4th?

I remember about ten years ago or so, when Michigan was getting beat middle of the 4th on the road against Illinois and a series of controversial calls went in favor of Michigan that allowed them to gain momentum and win the game.

Illinois complained bitterly to the Big Ten office and they concluded that the refs made mistakes.

Bottom line is that the conferences always protects the big dogs.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Any of y'all know if LeBron is playing a home game tonight for the Lakers? They refuse to cover it during the Purdue / Ohio State game

It's going to end up being Bama, Ohio State/Michigan, Clemson, and either Notre Dame, UCF, Texas, or Oregon in the playoff. From what I've seen, none of those teams can play with Bama unless Tua gets hurt.

Pretty much. Either ND or a team from the Big 12/Pac 12 will be a sacrificial lamb for Bama in the semis.

What am I watching?!? It is unreal how much Ohio State has mailed this in.
Seeing the fight in Michigan today, vs. how Ohio St has crumpled here in the past hour, makes me think it's finally Harbaugh's time to beat Meyer.

Hmm sounds like another one dimensional team around these parts getting azzkicked, who could that be?
We just saw exactly the kind of ass-kicking, or worse, we would get if we adopted a pass heavy offense. UGAG would murder us yearly

Back