Totally Official Afternoon Game Thread

It is football. Our guys should be able to grasp our offense if they are smart enough to get into GT.
I guess it depends on what you're coaching them for. If you're preparing them for emergency spot duty, being good at a small set of plays is ideal. If you're preparing them as a potential starter, they need to know the playbook.

I guess that tells you how the coaches view Oliver.

I guess it depends on what you're coaching them for. If you're preparing them for emergency spot duty, being good at a small set of plays is ideal. If you're preparing them as a potential starter, they need to know the playbook.

I guess that tells you how the coaches view Oliver.
Or maybe we need players with Demaryius Thomas' film review discipline and work ethic. He embraced our offense, worked hard, studied film, blocked when asked, and has made millions

2014 UGA was ranked 8th, and we kicked their asses. We rushed for 400 yards and would have won by double digits if not for that ööööing gift the refs gave UGA with that 99 yard "fumble" return.

My only concern with LJ is that he's not quick enough to run the ball well. If he can be a legit passing threat, though, we could probably run a lot more dive and rocket toss to take pressure off him as a runner.
"kicked their asses" is a strong term to describe the miracle FG that just barely sailed through to get to OT. I agree the fumble-99yd-TD call was baloney, but they scored a lot of points too.

"kicked their asses" is a strong term to describe the miracle FG that just barely sailed through to get to OT. I agree the fumble-99yd-TD call was baloney, but they scored a lot of points too.
That play alone was a 14 point swing. It's a completely different game if that call is made correctly. Wouldn't it be nice to have a team now that not only didn't melt down after we make mistakes, we overcome them to beat top 10 teams?

Or maybe we need players with Demaryius Thomas' film review discipline and work ethic. He embraced our offense, worked hard, studied film, blocked when asked, and has made millions
No matter what, the first thing I think of when I hear his name is November 2009, standing in the UE, drunk, and without a voice watching him play hot potato when it was time to beat UGA.

No matter what, the first thing I think of when I hear his name is November 2009, standing in the UE, drunk, and without a voice watching him play hot potato when it was time to beat UGA.
He didn't lose that game.

Maybe not, but that's about all I remember of that game. And yelling at a gagger for trying to cut thru the player walk. Bad memories
I remember a gagger sucker punching a guy who was walking with his young daughter. I got 6-7 punches on his face after taking him to the ground before I got pulled off the asshat.

I remember a gagger sucker punching a guy who was walking with his young daughter. I got 6-7 punches on his face after taking him to the ground before I got pulled off the asshat.
Yeah, it was a little chippy. Drinking all day, night game, favored and a chance to make it 2 in a row, no bowl game for UGA, St Richt probably would have been fired. Last time I recall an actual home crowd for us in COFH, almost no dwags in upper east.

Maybe not, but that's about all I remember of that game. And yelling at a gagger for trying to cut thru the player walk. Bad memories
Well, I remember a play or so before that if Steven Hill catches the ball, tough catch, but catchable, we have the ball on maybe the one yard line and likely win

Well, I remember a play or so before that if Steven Hill catches the ball, tough catch, but catchable, we have the ball on maybe the one yard line and likely win
I'd have to find it and watch. The 4th down is forever burned into my mind, unless we redeem on a similar play, I think that's how it works.

Back