Tough day for the CGC haters

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
We have done a much better job with penalties through the first two games

gtphd

What a time to be alive
I know this is only the 7th win in 3 years, but calm your jets Susan. It’s an FCS team.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
You still don’t understand lol. For 5 fn years you morons coddled everything that idiot did….he gets luck nuts and when’s a depleted 2 game conference tournament and he’s considered a success. Looking forward to all the get old stay old bs I’ll be hearing in the bball forum the next 3 years
ööööing christ give it a rest

bonham

Dodd-Like
You still don’t understand lol. For 5 fn years you morons coddled everything that idiot did….he gets luck nuts and when’s a depleted 2 game conference tournament and he’s considered a success. Looking forward to all the get old stay old bs I’ll be hearing in the bball forum the next 3 years
One big reason it was a 2 game conference tournament is because we were successful enough to get a double bye. Your argument is dumb.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
One big reason it was a 2 game conference tournament is because we were successful enough to get a double bye. Your argument is dumb.
A double bye doesn’t get you a 2 game “tournament “

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Really funny seeing all of the posters who predicted a loss to KSU now saying it’s not a big deal to beat them 45-17. I’ll concede that it wasn’t a program changing or defining win, but let’s at least be realistic in our hand waving freakoutery.
Names or you made it up.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Gloating over this win isn’t any worse than the posters predicting we lose to KSU or even rooting for KSU. The gloating is just an equal reaction to the insanity we have seen posted over the coarse of this week.
No. Rooting AGAINST Tech is ALWAYS worse. Would be an auto-ban at most fan websites. If you come here rooting for Tech to lose, F@@@ you and the horse you rode in on.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
No. Rooting AGAINST Tech is ALWAYS worse. Would be an auto-ban at most fan websites. If you come here rooting for Tech to lose, F@@@ you and the horse you rode in on.
I dunno….you seemed pretty excited about the thought of this thread not happening next week

Malone

Son of an Engineer
I think the KSU-Winning-Predictors have the long term health of the program in their hearts -- that is, firing Collins

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Ya'll, the OP already said he was gonna do this after every win. Lol

Here's hoping this thread gets bumped a lot.

Last edited:

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
Geoff had to win today to avoid a personal 3-game losing streak to the FCS. He lost to Villanova his last year at Temple. Let’s not go crazy…

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
Gloating over this win isn’t any worse than the posters predicting we lose to KSU or even rooting for KSU. The gloating is just an equal reaction to the insanity we have seen posted over the coarse of this week.
Really, there’s no amount of insanity that’s too much when you’re discussing a loss to The Citadel or NIU