Tough day for the CGC haters

We have done a much better job with penalties through the first two games

I know this is only the 7th win in 3 years, but calm your jets Susan. It’s an FCS team.

You still don’t understand lol. For 5 fn years you morons coddled everything that idiot did….he gets luck nuts and when’s a depleted 2 game conference tournament and he’s considered a success. Looking forward to all the get old stay old bs I’ll be hearing in the bball forum the next 3 years

ööööing christ give it a rest

You still don’t understand lol. For 5 fn years you morons coddled everything that idiot did….he gets luck nuts and when’s a depleted 2 game conference tournament and he’s considered a success. Looking forward to all the get old stay old bs I’ll be hearing in the bball forum the next 3 years

One big reason it was a 2 game conference tournament is because we were successful enough to get a double bye. Your argument is dumb.

One big reason it was a 2 game conference tournament is because we were successful enough to get a double bye. Your argument is dumb.

A double bye doesn’t get you a 2 game “tournament “

Really funny seeing all of the posters who predicted a loss to KSU now saying it’s not a big deal to beat them 45-17. I’ll concede that it wasn’t a program changing or defining win, but let’s at least be realistic in our hand waving freakoutery.
Names or you made it up.

Gloating over this win isn’t any worse than the posters predicting we lose to KSU or even rooting for KSU. The gloating is just an equal reaction to the insanity we have seen posted over the coarse of this week.
No. Rooting AGAINST Tech is ALWAYS worse. Would be an auto-ban at most fan websites. If you come here rooting for Tech to lose, F@@@ you and the horse you rode in on.

No. Rooting AGAINST Tech is ALWAYS worse. Would be an auto-ban at most fan websites. If you come here rooting for Tech to lose, F@@@ you and the horse you rode in on.

I dunno….you seemed pretty excited about the thought of this thread not happening next week

I think the KSU-Winning-Predictors have the long term health of the program in their hearts -- that is, firing Collins

Ya'll, the OP already said he was gonna do this after every win. Lol

Here's hoping this thread gets bumped a lot.

Last edited:
Geoff had to win today to avoid a personal 3-game losing streak to the FCS. He lost to Villanova his last year at Temple. Let’s not go crazy…

Gloating over this win isn’t any worse than the posters predicting we lose to KSU or even rooting for KSU. The gloating is just an equal reaction to the insanity we have seen posted over the coarse of this week.
Really, there’s no amount of insanity that’s too much when you’re discussing a loss to The Citadel or NIU

Back