Transfer Commit DT Morris Joseph Jr. (Memphis)

First this guy and then the guy from Wyoming. In one portal only to go through another portal. It’s like a bad episode of Star Trek.

27AFB2C7-C289-478C-94C2-1DB90BDD4A6A.gif

JRjr

Production dropped from 2020 to 2021.....wonder what happed? Was it scheme related?
And pretty steeply across the board, despite only playing one less game. Gotta wonder if he was even a starter in ‘21.

Yup. Solomon Boyd, WR from Wyoming, just “flipped” to SC. Portal transfer “commitments” don’t mean anything, it seems.
Last WR we had flip to USuCk was looking to be NFL bound and USuCk was gonna get him there. Let's see how that worked out!

So we will know on August 22.
We will know for sure on August 22 who ALL of our transfers are. Any that we look for production out of this year have to already be in the portal and will likely join the team in June at the beginning of late summer term with incoming freshmen. Maymester and Early Summer semester begin next week, so some could be here as soon as that.

We may be looking back on 3 wins with fond nostalgia before this is over. I hope not.

As fans, we may not know who is actually on the team prior to the kickoff of the opening game. Might as well take the names off of the back of the jerseys and root for #7 to get open on a post so #10 can hit him in stride for a TD.

Haha, this is actually pretty ironic and disturbingly true.

If you recall, it was the NCAA video games that sparked all of this NIL BS.
Using their likeness, but never putting names on the back.

Crazy times we live in.

Haha, this is actually pretty ironic and disturbingly true.

If you recall, it was the NCAA video games that sparked all of this NIL BS.
Using their likeness, but never putting names on the back.

Crazy times we live in.

I still blame the NCAA for their inaction on both NIL and reasonable player transfer. Both were inevitable, and right for the players, yet the NCAA put their head in the sand and pretended it wasn't happening and would never happen and they could keep their amateur cash cow forever. If they had actually been looking out for the best interest of the student athletes, they could have led on these issues, put reasonable procedures and limits in place, and we would not be in the free for all wild west of NIL, transfer portal, and the reality of pay to play and college football free agency.

As fans, we may not know who is actually on the team prior to the kickoff of the opening game. Might as well take the names off of the back of the jerseys and root for #7 to get open on a post so #10 can hit him in stride for a TD.
this is not hyperbole at this point.

threads like this not good for my cyncism.

this is not hyperbole at this point.

threads like this not good for my cyncism.
I’m with you. His status should have been “committed unless something better comes along”

no point in this thread staying open, just gonna be whining.

Back