Transfer Portal Central

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
The Vanderbilt offensive lineman is not listed on the 247 portal. Does that mean he withdrew from the portal?
I dont even think grad transfers have to use the portal. 247 portal is unofficial, anyway. He is still transferring as far as I know.

johncu

Dodd-Like
Chase Brice now in the portal.

He did everything a backup QB should do. Stuck it out, finished his degree, and made sure he was ready. Clemson doesn't win the NC in 2018 without Brice. When Lawrence got a concussion vs. Syracuse, Clemson was losing that game. Brice had to lead a comeback, including a game winning drive to seal the deal. Then after that, he didn't pout when he immediately became the backup again. He just did his job.

I'll cheer for him wherever he goes. As long as it's not UGA. Then he'd be dead to me.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I can't imagine ANY QB deciding on the train wreck that is Miami right now.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Wow!!!!
78!
That really is a lot!
That LJ kid has potential....I kid...

He is going to have a GT degree and will diversify with a master's from hopefully another highly regarded school

aeromech

Dodd-Like
Seventy-eight quarterbacks in the transfer portal. Apparently a position of discontent.
2nd string QBs never see the field in most big games. Going from top athlete on the team before college to zero playing time in college has to be hard to adjust to. Too bad teams rotate DL during the game, I am sure there are some 2 deep DLs we could give playing time if they would only enter the portal.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Apparently, he feels like the 3 QB's at Miami are at fault for Diaz sucking
Well, the Miami game just became a lot harder for us. At least he’s not there more than 1 year. Miami’s QB’s were truly awful.