Transfer Portal Central

ncjacket

Dodd-Like
It didn’t have to be Tenuta. Any aggressive defensive scheme would have worked. The thing about Roof is that he didn’t even try. He sat back in a passive defense and got picked apart for years without ever changing anything. And that’s what doesn’t make sense and what you can’t reconcile with how he was as a player.
This is completely wrong. We had aggressive DCs under PJ, we just didn’t have the talent Tenuta has to work with after about 2 years into Paul’s tenure. Wommack was a 3 time Broyles award nominee and ran a system he called controlled chaos or something like that. Aggressive without the right players doesn’t work either.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
This is completely wrong. We had aggressive DCs under PJ, we just didn’t have the talent Tenuta has to work with after about 2 years into Paul’s tenure. Wommack was a 3 time Broyles award nominee and ran a system he called controlled chaos or something like that. Aggressive without the right players doesn’t work either.
And I think Wommack went on to mild success at Ole Miss.

gtGreg768b

Elemenopee
Good school!

Tulane is pretty damn expensive too
When we sort out our Mardi gras beads, we count out "one for me, one for you, one for Tulane." They definitely are at the forefront of rising tuition costs.

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
When we sort out our Mardi gras beads, we count out "one for me, one for you, one for Tulane." They definitely are at the forefront of rising tuition costs.
I gave all my Mardi Gras beads to your mom. She earned them.