TStan Tracker

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
I would like this to be pinned and we post TStan's latest known location so we can speculate whom he's going to hire and do what we usually do.

As of 10.55AM he was reported on a flight to New York.

So the College Football HOF Dinner is in New York, also Jeff Monken is in West Point. :dunno:

I would like this to be pinned and we post TStan's latest known location so we can speculate whom he's going to hire and do what we usually do.

As of 10.55AM he was reported on a flight to New York.

How do you know this stuff?

I would like this thread pinned and any reliable updates on the coaching search to be placed here too

Edit: or the other thread but one of them

HomelyAshamedBumblebee-size_restricted.gif

Just confirmed - TStan stands to wipe, he's a crumpler (not a folder), and he uses his right hand.

I remember being on edge when Chan was fired and it feeling like the future of GT football was on the hinges of the coaching hire. I was thrilled with the announcement of CPJ, and felt fairly certain we were going to make the right move before. This time it seems as the magnitude of this hire is even higher than before, and I'm not feeling good about it. TStan better knock this out of the park.

I remember being on edge when Chan was fired and it feeling like the future of GT football was on the hinges of the coaching hire. I was thrilled with the announcement of CPJ, and felt fairly certain we were going to make the right move before. This time it seems as the magnitude of this hire is even higher than before, and I'm not feeling good about it. TStan better knock this out of the park.
As a dear departed friend of mine used to say, "it's the maybes that kill us" :coffee2:

Can we just pay somebody to follow him around? Maybe post some videos to facebook if they know how?

Back