TStan Tracker

I remember being on edge when Chan was fired and it feeling like the future of GT football was on the hinges of the coaching hire. I was thrilled with the announcement of CPJ, and felt fairly certain we were going to make the right move before. This time it seems as the magnitude of this hire is even higher than before, and I'm not feeling good about it. TStan better knock this out of the park.
So, was your confidence a function of Radakovich being the AD?

@whenyousaybud turn it on for him.
doesn't look like he tweets for himself often or on his own device. his password reset goes to simits***@gmail.com and he's tweeting from an iPhone, exclusively from the GTAA area except for one out of the Battery on 8/29/2018 and one in Calgary on 7/16/2018. There is no phone umber tied to his account.

Flying back from the GT @ BC game in 2008, my flight from Logan to Hartsfield happened to have Coach Dan Reeves on it. He was not in first class.

As I walked down the aisle and caught his eye, I said, "Flying coach, huh?" He smiled, recognized my unique brilliance, and we shared a moment.

OK, not exactly. What actually happened was that as I walked past him I registered it was Dan Reeves. Then after I sat down in my seat several rows behind him, I told my wife the funny thing I should've said. Still stands as my high-water mark for missed comedic opportunities.

The big question is, what are they serving for lunch on the flight?

Its weird how Delta serves a meal from Atlanta to New York. Generally they don't serve a meal unless you're heading to the West Coast. And they don't serve a meal to destinations like Philadelphia or Detroit. But if you go to New York, you get meal.

Its weird how Delta serves a meal from Atlanta to New York. Generally they don't serve a meal unless you're heading to the West Coast. And they don't serve a meal to destinations like Philadelphia or Detroit. But if you go to New York, you get meal.
I haven't gotten a meal on that flight in a long time. Must have something to do with time of day. Or maybe they saw your fancy watch?

I haven't gotten a meal on that flight in a long time. Must have something to do with time of day. Or maybe they saw your fancy watch?
I fly it all the time and get a meal every time. They now message me ahead of time to make a meal choice (note: most of my recent flights are to EWR as I hate LGA with a passion).

I fly it all the time and get a meal every time. They now message me ahead of time to make a meal choice (note: most of my recent flights are to EWR as I hate LGA with a passion).
Maybe it's an EWR thing which I never fly into. Last trip was in July to LGA; no meal. Are you talking first class? Cause I'm talking economy.

Maybe it's an EWR thing which I never fly into. Last trip was in July to LGA; no meal. Are you talking first class? Cause I'm talking economy.
I don't think there's a meal in economy.

Flying back from the GT @ BC game in 2008, my flight from Logan to Hartsfield happened to have Coach Dan Reeves on it. He was not in first class.

As I walked down the aisle and caught his eye, I said, "Flying coach, huh?" He smiled, recognized my unique brilliance, and we shared a moment.

OK, not exactly. What actually happened was that as I walked past him I registered it was Dan Reeves. Then after I sat down in my seat several rows behind him, I told my wife the funny thing I should've said. Still stands as my high-water mark for missed comedic opportunities.
Well-the-Jerk-Store-called-and-theyre-running-out-of-you..gif

Remember he’s in the secret level above the secret level flyer status

We are not going to report if one of us sees Todd coming out of some lady's house at 4am. We won't do Todd like that.

Unless he's about to make the wrong hire. Keep the records for the contingency plan.

Back