Two more true Freshmen WRs might play

cyptomcat

Hibernating
Only one of those two WRs would play unless there are more injuries...they still hope not to play either.

AB took another hit today...Snoddy did not practice because of lingering issue from Duke. Mikell will definitely play on Saturday now.

I'd like to see Messick as a a starter. I think the kid is dynamic, CPJ doesn't like him for some reason. Toss balls into his hands and let's see what sticks.

I'd like to see Messick as a a starter. I think the kid is dynamic, CPJ doesn't like him for some reason. Toss balls into his hands and let's see what sticks.

He won't play if he's not interested in blocking.

I've already started telling family and friends that this year is a rebuilding year in order to feign surprise when they talk about us as pre-season CFP dark horses. It makes me cry a lot less.

The last 2 games have really increased the value of my Tech degree. I received an 11% raise on Monday. I was promoted and get to work from home 2 days a week, and now get every other Friday off. Also, when people see me with my GT hat on walking in the street and around the grocery store, people fist bump and me and say, "I respect the hell out of your degree". It's been great. Really.

We have a whole depth chart uninterested in blocking. Somebody still has to play.

This. If Plan A and Plan B can't block consistently, I'm not hopeful younger, lower on the depth chart Plan C is going to be able to raise the level of our blocking.

I think plan D, more alcohol and drugs may be the prescription you're looking for. Anybody else realize Stinktalk has been taken over by doped up foreigners?

Man, Stingtalk is quick becoming all gnats, all the time.

We should have backup OL playing WR and have them barrel roll at the db's and sign a bunch of hurdlers as AB's and BB's...profit.

He takes plays off and runs sloppy routes. Has to become more consistent. He has been rotating with Jeune and Stewart....he just does not get open as much.

Man this place has really gone down hill the last week and a half

We have a whole depth chart uninterested in blocking. Somebody still has to play.

I don't think they are uninterested. I think that high school don't teach it like the did before the spread became so popular.

I don't think they are uninterested. I think that high school don't teach it like the did before the spread became so popular.

Correct....it is knowing which guy is yours when you are blocking against the flow.

Back