UCF Fan’s Perspective - Week 2

It's nice to have some insight regarding the opposing team.
Why? I will know who to yell at my team to block or tackle or not let get the ball within a few minutes of the game starting.

Not so sure about that.....we are now a household name and brand (whether you love us or hate us).

tumblr_nxj9kjagn71ufl1nbo1_500.gif

When discussing directional Florida schools, the common question is “Is that the Charlie Strong one, the Lane Kiffin one, or the one with a fake championship?”

Immature bunch. Better humble yourselves quickly leading up to Saturday. Not every team you play will have an FCS caliber QB like FSU does. After we're through with you guys, you'll realize once again why you were picked 15th out of 15th in the ACC.

Immature bunch. Better humble yourselves quickly leading up to Saturday. Not every team you play will have an FCS caliber QB like FSU does. After we're through with you guys, you'll realize once again why you were picked 15th out of 15th in the ACC.

Aren’t you the guys who hired Willie Taggart this season after he was run out of FSU?

Jesus, douchebag,, did you not read this board before signing up. You need to sign up for the HIVe if you want a handjob. The base of this board was made of HIVe expats from 2000-2007 or so.
And no, UCF is not a "brand" anywhere outside of Florida. It is like if I said Kennesaw State was now a "brand"
And Randy Shannon is your DC? Dammit. His defenses at Miami weren't worth a öööö against our option when CPJ was here. Maybe we should invite CPJ back just to intimidate Shannon again.

I work around a bunch of these idiots. They ducked us for the storm that turned out to be some wind. People I know were at the school and everything was fine. The National Guard used a corner of the practice facility so UCF said they couldn't play. We said come to Atlanta and they said no. They ducked us because they didn't want to risk their cupcake record on an out of conference option team. Clear as day. And true to the UCF student mindset, I even had to tolerate a "grad" (i.e., customer) of the school who swears none of that is true and we refused to play them. UCF grads are a dime a dozen and truly some of the worst examples of their generation - lazy, whiny morons with no value. Can't stand these losers.
Dude...UCF would've handled us in 2017.

Jesus, douchebag,, did you not read this board before signing up. You need to sign up for the HIVe if you want a handjob. The base of this board was made of HIVe expats from 2000-2007 or so.
And no, UCF is not a "brand" anywhere outside of Florida. It is like if I said Kennesaw State was now a "brand"
And Randy Shannon is your DC? Dammit. His defenses at Miami weren't worth a öööö against our option when CPJ was here. Maybe we should invite CPJ back just to intimidate Shannon again.
Just for the record, I think the Knights are a household team in Georgia. At least they are in Macon. Hell of an arena football team.

We’ll be too mad wondering how we lost to a school and football team full of rejects.

Back