UCF Fan’s Perspective - Week 2

ramblin_wreck08

Class of 2012
Immature bunch. Better humble yourselves quickly leading up to Saturday. Not every team you play will have an FCS caliber QB like FSU does. After we're through with you guys, you'll realize once again why you were picked 15th out of 15th in the ACC.
Just now reading through this thread. I was with you up until this point. Gotta keep calm when going on another team’s site and projecting a victory... have to know you’re going to take a lot of flack.

Appreciate the insight on UCF. Looking forward to another good game this weekend.

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
Dear 8 pounds 6 ounces... newborn infant Jesus, don't even know a word yet, please see fit to let this thread age to its fullest potential.

Footnote about the author:
I like to picture Jesus in a Tuxedo T-shirt, ’cause it says, like, ‘I wanna be formal, but I’m here to party, too.’ I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party…. I like to think of Jesus like, with giant eagles’ wings and singin’ lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an Angel Band, and I’m in the front row, and I’m hammered drunk

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Some of you are getting too worked up over this. The OP didn't provide a metric for his position rankings so I'm just going to assume that after A there's an S and probably SS/SSS ranks. I find it hard to believe with their recruiting they'd have anything that high otherwise

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Why do we always seem to catch these loudmouth mid-major schools at inopportune times, like in the middle of a pandemic/rebuild or in the Disappointing Season Who Gives A öööö Bowl?

We may well lose to UCF, about which they’ll never stop crowing, just like we lost to Utah and Fresno State, but I’d really like us to pull this one out. So thanks to the OP for giving me a reason to dislike UCF (other than their fake championship), I guess.

JRjr

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
Us favored over a top 15 opponent...? Vegas throwing a little blood in the water.
I think vegasinsider is ööööed up but don't tell the UCF tard
They list spreads for a bunch of games that have been cancelled which seems unlikely

gtphd

What a time to be alive
I came in here with good intentions. I just don't think calling us scared makes any sense when discussing a team that won every single game* in 2017.
* but not every game scheduled

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Cmon big boy. At 145 lbs it'll be pretty embarrassing for you when I post pics of your mangled body on ST.
You better get baby oiled up if you wanna get down in the gutter with JJacket

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Total players drafted (Last Decade):
UCF: 17
Georgia Tech: 16
Ya'll's best teams in your non-illustrious history vs a decade in which we ran the flexbone. Not making the point you intended.

(Yes I am still arguing with the alt!)

CarsonNewmanJacket

Your average fart joke teller
That was 2017 right? I highly doubt our 13-0 team was scared of anyone - especially not a team that finished 5-6.
Y'all were the only team in Florida that completely canceled the game. Miami, FSU, and UF all either played or postponed the game. And who did y'all play other than Auburn lmao

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
1. Opposing fan comes in with a Ned Flanders "golly gee, hope we have some good clean fun this weekend" post.
2. People give him hell, partly in jest, and partly because why not?
3. OP can't help himself and gets defensive, his posts basically devolving into ööööposting.

A tale as old as time.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Sadly he's still better than some of the regulars. At least he made an intelligible thread title