UCF has some

The wideouts exposed our lack of speed in the secondary. We basically have two linebackers playing safety.
Do you question the decision to bulk Tariq/Juanyeh up? They are more of athletic freaks now, but I don't know if they have the same speed/explosion as they did two years ago.

I don't do the holding thing because everybody does but I saw one play where our guy was about a yard from their QB and he got jerked backward by his shirt near the collar where it was almost a horse collar. Nobody else was within a yard of the 2 people involved. We lost but that one play was hilariously bad.

Thank God we're not in the AAC. Lose to Temple, 24-2, and now UCF, 49-21. USF is a bottom feeder in that league and we won. 13-10
Steam Community :: :: Kill yourself

Not gonna happen unless there are some big injuries linked to the turf. It was a money decision. Cheaper to maintain and allows us to have more concerts in Bobby Dodd to boost revenue.

Not being a jerk but I think your sarcasm detection meter is busted.

Thank God we're not in the AAC. Lose to Temple, 24-2, and now UCF, 49-21. USF is a bottom feeder in that league and we won. 13-10
You waited 497 days to post *that*?

In many ways, you exemplify exactly that which you critique.

spidermanironing.gif

Poor post
I will assume that you take offense to the "poor coaching" since the other two were very apparent. We had 3 illegal participation penalties. Had that problem last year and last week. How can we not fix this? Then with first and goal at the 9 yard line, a minute and a half left in the half and one time out left, we spike the ball. Stupid decision.

I will assume that you take offense to the "poor coaching" since the other two were very apparent. We had 3 illegal participation penalties. Had that problem last year and last week. How can we not fix this? Then with first and goal at the 9 yard line, a minute and a half left in the half and one time out left, we spike the ball. Stupid decision.
We have got to correct the clock management issues. As for ball protection, it is better to have died a small boy than to drop the football.

Stop moaning about the officiating and embrace the fact that CGC has the program heading in the right direction. UCF was / is the better team and has far more quality players than us. They are ranked 14th and we aren't for a reason.

Give CGC a few more quality recruiting classes and it will be a very different team.

Confused why everyone is acting like UCF has much better recruits than us. They routinely get classes in the 60-75 range. It's simply better coaching with an established system. That being said, we are moving in the right direction, but a huge talent gap is a lame excuse.
We have built a pretty impressive OL having inherited a OL from the previous GT staff that was undersized to the point of practically starving to death. We were loaded with smallish AB's and had poor depth. We have had one class of pure Collins recruits. Not slamming the 2019 freshman class, but we honored scholarships that otherwise would not have been offered.

Confused why everyone is acting like UCF has much better recruits than us. They routinely get classes in the 60-75 range. It's simply better coaching with an established system. That being said, we are moving in the right direction, but a huge talent gap is a lame excuse.

Talent gap is debatable, but UCF is more experienced and faster. They have many fast athletes, mostly from FL where they are plentiful. We're just not there yet.

Back