UF Running back craps his pants

How embarrassing. In white pants, too. He may be one of the best running backs the gators ever had, but he'll mostly be remembered for crapping his pants on national television. Poor fellow.

How embarrassing. In white pants, too. Hey may be one of the best running backs the gators ever had, but he'll mostly be remembered for crapping his pants on national television. Poor fellow.

Best RBs ever? He's a freshman and that was his first TD.

He runs like a frikkin bowling ball though. Very tough to stop.

Best RBs ever? He's a freshman and that was his first TD.

He runs like a frikkin bowling ball though. Very tough to stop.

I guess I should have said he may end up being the best just to be clear.

In other words, ööööting himself may overshadow present and future accomplishments as it is now an image captured on the internet.

How embarrassing. In white pants, too. He may be one of the best running backs the gators ever had, but he'll mostly be remembered for crapping his pants on national television. Poor fellow.

Eh, nothing to be too embarrassed about, really. I bet you would be surprised how often something like that happens. Dehydration sets in and with all the pushing and straining going on every play something is bound to slip out ever now and then, haha. It is also not unheard of for players to piss their pants in the middle of the field just to avoid having to come out of the game, especially during rainy or muddy games.

This will make the rounds on a couple of garbage sports blog sites like that one and a few ignorant clickbaiters may make a few jokes, but to say it will overshadow his career is ridiculous. Anyone who has played ball knows that these things happen.

All in all, it's good for a chuckle.

I've öööö my pants twice in my adult life. Both times were within 20 minutes of leaving The Melting Pot. That fondue stuff crushes my insides. I haven't been back in 7 years.

I've öööö my pants twice in my adult life. Both times were within 20 minutes of leaving The Melting Pot. That fondue stuff crushes my insides. I haven't been back in 7 years.

The Yetman of Fondue.

Pretty good strategy actually. Who would want to tackle a man covered in öööö?

If he were a dwag, he would have scraped his bottom on the turf and hardly missed a beat.

This game has gotten pretty interesting. I'm sure a few ECU fans crapped their pants on that fumble.

Edit: nevermind, interception

Poor feller. I feel bad for him though, I had a humiliating and explosive experience in the bathroom of a Ryan's Steakhouse once.

Last edited:
Back