UF Running back craps his pants

It was too early in the game to go for 2.

13924742111596534766.GIF

Not funny, the kid might have a digestive issue. If Deon Hill crapped his pants would it be funny? We should be classy and pretend not to notice.
Agreed. Let me put it a different way. If Harrison Butker crapped his pants, would we start calling him Kicky McCrappo?

Agreed. Let me put it a different way. If Harrison Butker crapped his pants, would we start calling him Kicky McCrappo?

Lol you two are pathetic. It's hilarious regardless of who it happened too. I bet he's getting a lot of grief from his team mates too. All in good fun

If this was a uga player there would probably be a sign waiting for him at BDS next year.

I googled and couldn't find anything, but I swear I remembered reading a QA with a UF commit a few years back who, when asked what his pregame ritual was, said "taking a dookie."

Just thought it was relevant in this thread.

Lol you two are pathetic. It's hilarious regardless of who it happened too. I bet he's getting a lot of grief from his team mates too. All in good fun

At my middle school there was a kid in class who had to go to the bathroom. When he finally got permission to go he got up and walked out, but dropped a turd in the front of the class. The turd just sat there for the rest of the class, and the kid was never seen again.

I always felt bad for that kid. I forget his name now so he probably did the right thing in never coming back.

Soiling oneself can be a humiliating experience. I doubt this UF guy wants to be known world over as the football player who shat himself.

This happens all the time, especially with oline. They crap and piss all over themselves, even in the NFL

I was making a joke. Wasn't Butker deemed "Kicky McCrappo" some some late night show early in the season?

Thought this was as good as any a place to float this ...

[y]_peUxE_BKcU[/y]

Back