UGA Does not get Kirby Smart

HAHAHAHA! How many rejections do the nadlickers have so far? ugag, being used by DCs everywhere for salary bumps since 2010.

Awesomesauce.png

UGA will need to go after Wommack:laugher::laugher:. Who knows, they may go after DeRuyter considering he is talking with T A&M.

They should just take Martinez back and save a little face. :laugher:

But they were so sure it was a done deal. Lol

Bad in Athens, their own won't even come back.

I had a feeling smart was using this to get a big raise and stay. I can't blame him.

I go to school here right now (law school, GT Alum, so please spare me the barrage of insults) and the fans are absolutely devastated.

The rumor is that he had signed some initial terms of the deal and then Saban swayed him to stay. The level of desperation is high in Athens. I love it.

I will literally die from laughter if Richt has to promote Rodney Garner to DC.

UGA will need to go after Wommack:laugher::laugher:. Who knows, they may go after DeRuyter considering he is talking with T A&M.

I wouldn't mind us considering DeRuyter if AG does not work out, at least based on results that I have heard about from him as DC at AFA.

I go to school here right now (law school, GT Alum, so please spare me the barrage of insults) and the fans are absolutely devastated.

The rumor is that he had signed some initial terms of the deal and then Saban swayed him to stay. The level of desperation is high in Athens. I love it.

Traitor. I didn't read this message.

I hope you wear your GT gear to class.

I am shocked that he did not remain true to the school which gave him an education and the chance to play football there.

I really don't care as far as UGA and their fans are concerned, but I hope one of our Tech players would not turn us down in this manner. I believe in loyalty above money.

Father Time

Back