UGA fans staying classy

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/28460572/detail.html

At least Tech fans will be safe, as they'd never compliment a nutlicker's shirt.

The funny things is that U(sic)GA has a worse record against Florida than we do against them... I am curious as to who would be so inspired to beat down someone immediately when all they really have to do is wait until the cocktail party.

This story is the perfect encapsulation of U[sic]GA fans: the mentally disabled and those that beat them up.

I'm confuzzled.

Where's the UF connection to this?

Happened in Jacksonville, home of the worlds largest coke orgy. FSU fans don't really care about U(sic)GA and Tech fans are typically smart enough not to pick on the mentally disabled out of respect and kindness. From that logic, I can't think of anyone else in Florida who would care about someone wearing a U(sic)GA shirt or someone dumb enough to compliment them.

Hard to tell which person is more mentally disabled here.

Really this is a perfect summary of the average UGa fan. Dumb as a stump. Overly sensitive because of the traditional underperformance of the team. You can't make this stuff up.
This guy needs to be castrated so he can't procreate any more than he most assuredly already has. Where's Jackie Sherrill when you need him?

CrippleFight.jpg

Hard to tell which person is more mentally disabled here.

The story does not have many details, such as why the guy was upset on receiving a compliment on his shirt?!?

Really good journalism here, must be some Ugag trained reporters involved.

Really this is a perfect summary of the average UGa fan. Dumb as a stump. Overly sensitive because of the traditional underperformance of the team. You can't make this stuff up.
This guy needs to be castrated so he can't procreate any more than he most assuredly already has. Where's Jackie Sherrill when you need him?

Ouch! Makes me hurt just to read that.

wow

Our news partner Channel 4 says Wall, the mentally disabled man was punched in the face so hard it knocked his two front teeth out; the teeth were found 10-12 feet from where he was laying.

Police described Keys as 6’4, 275 lbs.

This story makes no sense. Why would you beat a man that hard for complimenting your t-shirt?

This article has more of the story.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/28441112/detail.html

Police said the manager of the Publix provided a video of the brothers inside the Publix and a description and license plate number of the suspects' vehicle, which they located at their home on Milton Drive. According to the arrest report, Ryan Keys refused officers' commands to lie on the ground. When he was pushed to the grown, he refused to put his hands behind his back and had to be forcefully restrained, according to the report.

Cade Keys voluntarily came out of the house but refused commands to put down a telephone and cigarette and also resisted arrest, offices wrote in the report.The report quotes Cade Keys as saying the victim said "something smart ass, but I couldn't tell you what it was," and antagonized his brother, Ryan. When told the victim was mentally disabled and asked if the comment justified a beating, he told officers that, "If we'd known that, no."

The officers also noted Ryan Keys appeared to be heavily intoxicated.

The report said that Ryan Keys told officers he thought Wall had an attitude and was going to charge his brother because "you know, he had that look." When asked how he felt threatened by the victim, he told the officers, "I will always hit first," according to the report.According to officers, Ryan Keys said, "I hit him once hard enough he fell into the carts."

Back