UGA fans staying classy

"I will always hit first"

This guy is going to do well in prison.

Another misleading headline by the AJC -- if I read the story correctly, it was the mentally disabled man who was DOING the beating.

Another misleading headline by the AJC -- if I read the story correctly, it was the mentally disabled man who was DOING the beating.

You did not read the story correctly:
Wall told News4Jax.com that he complimented Keys on his Bulldogs T-shirt, and for no apparent reason, Keys was offended by the statement and decided to attack him.
Wall has worked at the store for the past seven years. His family told News4Jax.com that he has the mental capacity of a teenager.

Is it ironic that your criticism of a misleading headline is misleading itself? Because, you in fact did read the story wrong.

keys_985540l.jpg

14712_sqeal.jpg

bill_king1.s100x100.jpg

you can't make this stuff up.

Wow sounds like The Dawg Pound in Jax town is getting a Jump on the Tailgating this year.

There are just so many scenes from that movie that apply. It's a cryin shame none of them are on youtube.

:laugher: Bottom picture is a stretch but the middle one is spot on.

I've met the one in the middle. He used to work at this hole-in-the-wall bar in Rabun County. I have his autograph somewhere.

A buddy of mine was arrested for malicious wounding a few weeks ago. He was driving down the road, very slowly due to his grounds maintenance equipment being in the back of his truck, and two guys in the car next two him were making fun of him. The exchange got heated, and at a red light my 5'9" buddy challenged the 6'3"-ish dude to step out of his car and back up his threats. The guy did get out of his car, and after some back and forth words, my friend hooked the guy in the face and broke his jaw. The guy fell to the ground in the intersection, some thought he was dead. My buddy spat at the other guy in the passenger seat, then drove off. As it turns out, the guy had broken his jaw from the impact of the punch.

A few weeks later, my friend got 2 of his friends to visit the moron at work, apologies were expressed, and he was given a lump sum of cash.

That's one way to get out of something like this - basically offer the victim a price he can't refuse. In my buddy's case the idiot took the first offer made and he will not be pressing charges.

But I hope this "Ryan" guy goes to jail for awhile. To pick on a defenseless person with a mental problem is low.

Back