UGA VII Dies!

I was going to get Chinese food for lunch today, but felt it may be in poor taste, because I was afraid I might get served Uga.

they released a picture of his death

tumblr_kq6qg3308U1qzc1hfo1_400.jpg

Allow me to spell this out for some of you people that apparently need things to be spelled out: Nobody here is actually happy that an innocent little English bulldog has died. Actually we think of all the "Ugas" as victims. These poor little dogs would otherwise be perfectly cute, happy, wonderful animals and would make great pets in a normal household environment. But, unfortunately, they are robbed of their dignity and forced into this cruel charade of becoming, unwillingly, a symbol of evil. We taunt the death of the symbol, not the victim. We mock the stupidity of these idiots, with their front-page sob stories and their pseudo emotions and pretense, their acting as if the ****ing dog was their best friend. They act like they care, when the truth is that they are simply going to replace this dead mutt with the next mutt that comes down the conveyer belt, give it the same name and the same house and the same stupid giant fire hydrant, and forget all about this dog, the one they pretend to give a **** about today. What they do to these animals is pure evil. We do not celebrate the death of a dog; we merely wish to draw attention to evil and celebrate our scorn of it.

You forgot the same in"dog"house air conditioning system! :laugher:

Back