UGA VII Dies!

turbanicusgt

Dodd-Like
AJC.com is reporting that UGA VII died. I can't confirm it though. Such a sad sad day.

I guess it feared what was to come... and took the easy way out. Wasn't it only in its second football season?

Well darn, it's only been about a year and a half since the last one kicked the bucket. I remember it because I read it in the macon telegraph and told my coworker at the time who was a self professed die hard Georgia fan that UGA had died (I called him by name) and he didn't know what I was talking about..

hmm.....hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........

jhahahaajajajajhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha........

I knew the bastard looked ready to croak during the Auburn game! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Looks like UGAg will have to erase their upcoming loss to us for being undermanned.

Death to them all!!!!!!

Creamate the f***er and allow me to piss golden yellow upon his sorry ashes!

They've published the story.
LINK

Front page? Really AJC?

Not only is it the main article on the FRONT of ajc.com, it's also got a BREAKING NEWS row through the site, AND it beat out a North Clayton School in lockdown due to gun report for the main story.

All these dead dogs are getting depressing. They really ought to just go ahead and make Munson their official mascot.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Not a good omen if your mascot dies after only 1 year in service. Too much heartbreak!

I know it won't last long but I couldn't resist:

uga.JPG

St. Richt is really getting desperate with these gimmicks, eh?

Back