UGA VII Dies!

I hope the death of their butt-ugly dog coincides with the death of their program.

I know it won't last long but I couldn't resist:

uga.JPG

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Getting put down is kind of a severe punishment for such a lousy season. What's the SEC coming to? Richt & staff had better take note.

Someone with a bit more computer knowledge than I should write a computer program that re-updates wikipedia every time it is changed to say that Uga committed suicide in the face of an impending blowout by GT.

I'm thinking view the page source every second, if content /= desired content then go to edit page and paste desired content.

More from the AJC:

It's just been confirmed the cause of death was poisoning. Willie Martinez found Uga VII in a supply closet in Sanford Stadium, lapping up some industrial strength cleaner that had leaked out of a container onto the floor. "Stop! Stop!" Willie yelled. Unfortunately, Willie can't get a dawg to stop anything.

I bet UGA VII isnt really dead... he will be miraculously revived by St Richt at midfield to inspire a win over Kin-tucky

I bet UGA VII isnt really dead... he will be miraculously revived by St Richt at midfield to inspire a win over Kin-tucky

Nah, Richt will just break out the black trifecta in mourning against Kentucky. Get ready for black helmet-black jersey-black pants.

New wiki material(not by me):

• Uga VII ("Uga VI's Loran's Best," 2008–2009)[8] – Uga VII's final record was 16–7. He died of a supposed heart attack on November 19, 2009. Foul play has not been ruled out. The leading suspect is his jealous brother/cousin/nephew who is sure he could have motivated the struggling football team to a better than sub-par season.[9]

the wiki jokes just keep on comin... everyone should be watching this

Uga VII ("Uga VI's Loran's Best," 2008–2009)[8] – Uga VII's final record was 16–7. He died of a supposed heart attack on November 19, 2009. Foul play has not been ruled out. The leading suspect is his jealous brother/cousin/nephew who is sure he could have motivated the struggling football team to a better than sub-par season.[9]

Back