UGA's rise to greatness under Smart is inevitable

As if they won't sign two more 5* RBs by then? And Eason isn't going anywhere.
They'll sign the next Hershel. Then the following season they'll kick him off thr team when they sign the next Hershel.

Cupboard bare. The play calling was there. Kirby is essentially ahead of the curve. Richt's players do not have the intelligence to execute Smart's plays nor the toughness. It was obvious the play calling was excellent. I give Smart and his staff an A- for play calling. I would give the play calling an A or A+, but he should have recognized how bare the cupboard actually is in Athens and probably held most of those plays 1-2 years and run them with HIS recruits.
Some grades
Quarterback: A - I believe WR's dropped 27 passes yesterday, 16 would have been TD's
Defense: A - kept a powerful team from the best conference under 20 points.
Running Backs: F - cupboard bare. Fanbase has always doubted that the Chubb kid would ever be any good.
WR's: F - can't catch perfectly thrown passes that your grandma would be capable of catching, and she ded.
OL: F - two stars and scrubs. Biggest OL Richt left is 5'4", 174 lbs. Not Smart's fault
Smart's hair: A+++ It just looks fantastic. Great Clips is our best national haircutting brand.
UGA's dining options: A+++ Chaney was wheeled into position before the game. Good eats.

Did you see Alabama dismantle Tennessee yesterday afternoon? Guess where Smart coached before UGA? Thank you.

Cupboard bare. The play calling was there. Kirby is essentially ahead of the curve. Richt's players do not have the intelligence to execute Smart's plays nor the toughness. It was obvious the play calling was excellent. I give Smart and his staff an A- for play calling. I would give the play calling an A or A+, but he should have recognized how bare the cupboard actually is in Athens and probably held most of those plays 1-2 years and run them with HIS recruits.
Some grades
Quarterback: A - I believe WR's dropped 27 passes yesterday, 16 would have been TD's
Defense: A - kept a powerful team from the best conference under 20 points.
Running Backs: F - cupboard bare. Fanbase has always doubted that the Chubb kid would ever be any good.
WR's: F - can't catch perfectly thrown passes that your grandma would be capable of catching, and she ded.
OL: F - two stars and scrubs. Biggest OL Richt left is 5'4", 174 lbs. Not Smart's fault
Smart's hair: A+++ It just looks fantastic. Great Clips is our best national haircutting brand.
UGA's dining options: A+++ Chaney was wheeled into position before the game. Good eats.

Did you see Alabama dismantle Tennessee yesterday afternoon? Guess where Smart coached before UGA? Thank you.
Nick Satan has always made the calls for the Alabama defense. So the defensive coordinators at Bammer don't do much except make sure the defense does what Saban wants them to do.

Nick Satan has always made the calls for the Alabama defense. So the defensive coordinators at Bammer don't do much except make sure the defense does what Saban wants them to do.

Then how do you explain that they haven't won a National Championship since Smart left the program?

Alabama is still undefeated and looking quite powerful so UGA and the rest of the SEC may claim another title this season.
Tennessee will win the SEC East with a 10-2 record and i'm happy about that even though Alabama will pound them again in the SECCG. Nobody can hang with Alabama this season.

Tennessee will win the SEC East with a 10-2 record and i'm happy about that even though Alabama will pound them again in the SECCG. Nobody can hang with Alabama this season.
So that means another SEC championship. All of the trophy cases at SEC schools must be getting quite full by now.

I think the Bammer Fans would claim a National Title every season in their football history if they could.
I was at a Vols game one year and they celebrated their National Championship team from 1967 when they went 9-2. I sat there bumfuddled.

I was at a Vols game one year and they celebrated their National Championship team from 1967 when they went 9-2. I sat there bumfuddled.
I don't have a problem recognizing the National Championship awarded to them by Litkenhous in 1967. I think teams should recognize every National Championship they're awarded.

I don't have a problem recognizing the National Championship awarded to them by Litkenhous in 1967. I think teams should recognize every National Championship they're awarded.

Other than Oklahoma had one loss and beat Tennessee?

USC beat them too and USC only had one loss
UCLA ended their 1967 season the week after the USC game losing to 8-2 Syracuse with Larry Csonka 32-7. Another interesting divided Championship was in 1951 10-0 Tennessee won one of the National Championships awarded while GT at 10-0-1 got the other. There wasn't a Poll after the Bowl Games then and Tennessee went 10-1 losing to Maryland 28-13 in the Sugar Bowl while GT went 11-0-1 beating Baylor in the Orange Bowl 17-14

Back