Uniform Love

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
The Saints have stolen the design for the perfect Georgia Tech uniform, shade of gold included. Everything about this Saints uniform is perfect (minus their stupid helmets, and faces)
Except the golds don’t match. And that causes people to lose their minds

AugustaJacket

Helluva Engineer
IMO, it's very common for a football team's helmet color to not exactly match the jersey color even if intent is for them to be the same. Gold, given that it's "metallic", just seems to be much, much harder if not impossible. I'd imagine if our helmets/colors were silver, we'd be saying the same things. Pay attention to other teams and you might notice the same thing even if a little more subtle. If the helmet is given any sort of metallic finish, no matter the color, you'll see that it's usually a little off. Hell, even Texas' away uniforms (W/W/W) the helmets don't really match the jerseys if you really examine them. Mainly due to "finish" of each.

Edited to say that I agree that the 'Aints do seem to get it right.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Mississippi State (Adidas) wore special jerseys with gold numbers yesterday. I wonder if Adidas has something for COFH

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
Gold, given that it's "metallic", just seems to be much, much harder if not impossible. I'd imagine if our helmets/colors were silver, we'd be saying the same things.
The Dallas Cowboys silver helmets do not match their silver pants.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Ever hear of a little tune called UP WITH THE WHITE & GOLD?
Wonder if that would hold up in a court as official proof? :)

But I am, in fact, entirely on board with developing a uni that is nothing but Gold & White.

Why won’t it ever happen?

G776T

Not pastor material.
So nothing about unis at this point from either side would lead me to believe each will be wearing their traditional unis. Guessing gwg and rrs

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
“White and gold are key components.....”, yet there are 3 golds, blue, black and white on the chart.
We can say that TStan botched the uniform reset. However, I think it is true that today's recruits/players are attracted to a variety of uniforms. So if it helps recruiting and team swagger, I guess we are stuck with it for a while.

JRJacket

Flats Noob
We can say that TStan botched the uniform reset. However, I think it is true that today's recruits/players are attracted to a variety of uniforms. So if it helps recruiting and team swagger, I guess we are stuck with it for a while.
the adidas uniforms are miles ahead of anything we’ve ever had. They look pretty darn good, all colors. You old farts need to stop whining.

BEEFENSE

Helluva Engineer
What are we wearing this Sat?--hopefully white and gold--WHINE___.

joeye

Varsity Connoisseur
The Saints have stolen the design for the perfect Georgia Tech uniform, shade of gold included. Everything about this Saints uniform is perfect
Thank you... I’ve loved this thing the saints have been wearing. It’s the perfect GT uni

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
So nothing about unis at this point from either side would lead me to believe each will be wearing their traditional unis. Guessing gwg and rrs
it is odd that there has been no ‘uniform video release’ on ramblinwreck.com this week.