Uniform..........

wreckem1990

Flats Noob
Large_0346518.jpg

We doing anything special for the kickoff in Ireland or will we be are going with the classic look? Also is the Ford going to make the trip?

Last edited:
I tweeted that question at the ramblin reck a while back and the response was non-committal but basically said yes, it'd be there winky-face.

I tweeted that question at the ramblin reck a while back and the response was non-committal but basically said yes, it'd be there winky-face.
If it ends up on the bottom of the Atlantic, I will blame you.

I say leave it at home.

I asked the driver at the spring game and was told that since they were not allowed on the field that they were not going. Things could have changed so I could be wrong now. I was also told that they were unsure if they could get the reck transported back before the mercer game and did not want to chance missing a home game.

I would love to see it make the trip but the bottom of the atlantic scenario does frighten me....... :scared::scared::scared:

I heard it would be a solid white uni, but thick navy Jacket's Nest (honeycomb) all over pants and jersey, GT on hip and shoulders, Navy with Gold outline numbers. Gold Hats.

I asked the driver at the spring game and was told that since they were not allowed on the field that they were not going. Things could have changed so I could be wrong now. I was also told that they were unsure if they could get the reck transported back before the mercer game and did not want to chance missing a home game.
Would she have to drive on the wrong side of the field?

If we have honeycomb helmets again, I'm gonna throw up.

I don't mind the honeycomb on the helmets once a season. It looks awful on the numbers though.

Last year our uniforms were actually pretty decent, hopefully the trend continues.

There will be a giant bigcry on the top of all the helmets, so that when we line up in a four point stance on offense, the defense gets flashbacks of browsing Stingtalk.

I don't mind the honeycomb on the helmets once a season. It looks awful on the numbers though.

Last year our uniforms were actually pretty decent, hopefully the trend continues.

Agreed, just hope it's not our first game, especially one a big stage like this. Preferably do it against Mercer.

I don't care what the team wears as long as they win.

Back