Uniform..........

And you can eat unsmuggled chickfila sandwiches in the stadium

Despite watching the meat slurry process they use, I enjoy the occasional sandwich. A bit bland, but they get the job done.

Despite watching the meat slurry process they use, I enjoy the occasional sandwich. A bit bland, but they get the job done.

Meat slurry who uses? The Irish?

It has something to do with whom you erroneously believe uses processed chicken rather than chicken breasts.

I'm not sure where this is coming from, although CFA absolutely buys from further processed chicken plants. Pilgrim's built a FP plant onto their Mayfield plant specifically for CFA.

I'm not sure where this is coming from, although CFA absolutely buys from further processed chicken plants. Pilgrim's built a FP plant onto their Mayfield plant specifically for CFA.

Right up there. Where you used the words "meat slurry" as if the chicken breast in a Chick-fil-a sandwich is not an actual breast portion from a single chicken. Processed? You mean like adding seasonings and preservatives? That isn't "meat slurry".

Right up there. Where you used the words "meat slurry" as if the chicken breast in a Chick-fil-a sandwich is not an actual breast portion from a single chicken. Processed? You mean like adding seasonings and preservatives? That isn't "meat slurry".
Lots of talk about CFA in a uniform thread.

Further processed isn't seasoning. Processing plants slaughter, defeather, eviscerate, cut, marinade, and season. Further processed plants remove from bone, liquify, reform, and freeze. Virtually all off the bone sold in the US comes from further processed plants. Consumers can't tell the difference between reformed meat slurry and fresh chicken in taste panels and apparently neither can the teenagers in the back of house.

Lots of talk about CFA in a uniform thread.

Further processed isn't seasoning. Processing plants slaughter, defeather, eviscerate, cut, marinade, and season. Further processed plants remove from bone, liquify, reform, and freeze. Virtually all off the bone sold in the US comes from further processed plants. Consumers can't tell the difference between reformed meat slurry and fresh chicken in taste panels and apparently neither can the teenagers in the back of house.

I know processing plants that slaughter, eviscerate, cut, debone and freeze, but that do not marinade or season.

I was also told that they were unsure if they could get the reck transported back before the mercer game and did not want to chance missing a home game.

I regularly gets shipments of used parts/engines/vehicles/etc from Europe that sit in customs for weeks.

Back