Uniforms for Duke

I don't want rain on everyone's parade, but Duke just tweeted they are wearing blue on black, a combo they have never worn before. Saw this on Score News.
SkyBuzz

It's going to be 85 degrees and they choose to wear black. I hope the rest of their game strategies are this good.

I don't want rain on everyone's parade, but Duke just tweeted they are wearing blue on black, a combo they have never worn before. Saw this on Score News.
SkyBuzz

And of course they are going to wear a color. Everybody making up stuff to whine about.

Thanks for bringing some facts to the discussion!

So is Duke just trolling us all week? Is this what they used the bye for? To think of elaborate pranks? Are they going to steal our kickoff tees too?

So is Duke just trolling us all week? Is this what they used the bye for? To think of elaborate pranks? Are they going to steal our kickoff tees too?

Duke didn't do anything. Some supposed "insider" said that we were wearing blue. I guess they aren't exactly as inside as they think.

So we wanna wear blue and Duke decides to wear blue and black??

öööö you Duke!

Duke didn't do anything. Some supposed "insider" said that we were wearing blue. I guess they aren't exactly as inside as they think.

Went over to other site to read the post the OP referenced.

Poster ther made no claim, just what someone had told him/her. Maybe just to get everyone "excited".:naughty:

Went over to other site to read the post the OP referenced.

Poster ther made no claim, just what someone had told him/her. Maybe just to get everyone "excited".:naughty:

his previous thread on Sept. 22nd:

Word on the street by the boys in the know ...

is that the team will actually participate in the White Out by going Triple White.

Hats - Shirts - Pants

but yeah, he just got a strike!

his previous thread on Sept. 22nd:

but yeah, he just got a strike!

Wow, you mean he predicted that the team would wear white during a white out? Really went out on a limb there, huh?

Wow, you mean he predicted that the team would wear white during a white out? Really went out on a limb there, huh?

Not exactly. When was the last time we wore white/white/white?

We didn't do it vs. VT '13, Clemson '09, NC State '10 or Miami '08.

You are asking me when we wore a certain color combination? Do I look like a woman or something?
no, you just look old, figured you would know

it hasn't happened anytime recently as far as I know; so, indeed, he was going out on a limb

no, you just look old, figured you would know

it hasn't happened anytime recently as far as I know; so, indeed, he was going out on a limb

Who knows? Glad the jimmy rustling is over though.

Response worthless without ......

7.jpg

Back