Uniforms for Duke

Oh snap! Looks like gold numbers with white trim on that jersey...amirite?

Could this throwback mesh jersey be the one?

ZThMFgY.png

those look badass. Duke has no chance now. we simply just uniformed them to death

Wrenches, screwdrivers, nuts, bolts, sewing machine, WD-40, cordless drill....öööö well built uniform.

Not the current (or former) ACC logo, but those are probably it. Gold helmets most likelY?

I love the Combo...Same as we wore when we beat USC in the Sun Bowl!!
ncf_a_golden_gb1_300.jpg

those look badass. Duke has no chance now. we simply just uniformed them to death

+1

I like that CPJ lets the guys pick what they want to wear. I feel like it gives them additional sense of ownership of their team and helps develop the team's identity. Uniforms are important. Also it's really cool that the AD has so many options available. Kudos to them

Maybe this is a revenge choice. If Duke didn't let us wear white, we're going to beat them in their own color.

Blue is nice look for sure but at home our tradition is gold helmets, white jerseys, and "yellow britches" !!!! And I will not attend a game if I find out before hand we will be wearing chicken wire.

Blue is nice look for sure but at home our tradition is gold helmets, white jerseys, and "yellow britches" !!!! And I will not attend a game if I find out before hand we will be wearing chicken wire.
Srsly?

I don't often use this... But you earned it:

:bigcry:

I would prefer we never wear blue. Blue should always be an accent color. Our branding is muddled enough as it is.

White shirts at home, always.

Just like all my uniform thread posts, it's just like, my opinion, man.

Tradition. Gotta love it. The "tradition" has changed over the years. Unless of course your "tradition" only involves the Bobby Dodd era.

Time for new "traditions" I say.

Tradition. Gotta love it. The "tradition" has changed over the years. Unless of course your "tradition" only involves the Bobby Dodd era.

Time for new "traditions" I say.
"Changing traditions"??? Doesn't make since to me. Goes deeper than the the Dodd area. Do you actually know that our "traditional" colors are white and gold, with no chicken wire? You want to change that tradition also? Hey, next you will want to be taking the Tech Tower down! Very impractical use of space.

Almost positive it is. Here's another pic:http://247sports.com/attachments/image-jpg.132/

I really am confused as to why it took us so long to get to this look. From what I can tell, these are very similar to the white ones that we've been wearing this year.

As much as I do like the throw backs that we wore against Southern and VPI last year, I do kind of enjoy them being a once-in-a-while jersey, just because they're that badass.

But honestly at this point, I'm just glad we're not wearing the bubble wrap jerseys.

"Changing traditions"??? Doesn't make since to me. Goes deeper than the the Dodd area. Do you actually know that our "traditional" colors are white and gold, with no chicken wire? You want to change that tradition also? Hey, next you will want to be taking the Tech Tower down! Very impractical use of space.

Very funny. You people need to learn how to properly do analogies.

And here's an education for you:

grfx.cstv.com-photos-schools-geot-sports-m-footbl-auto_pdf-uniforms.pdf.png

So, it looks like Dodd switched from Navy to white. I guess he didn't have any problem changing the tradition, huh?

These were taken from:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/geot/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/uniforms.pdf

If you take all of this in, you'll see that our uniforms have changed through the years, and they will continue to change, so get the hell over it.

Back