Uniforms for tomorrow

Yes, except with white helmets.
I never understand the fascination with white helmets. We wore gold helmets when we won the NC. Joe Hamilton and the really good teams under O’Leary wore gold helmets. White helmets just remind me a bad defense.

I never understand the fascination with white helmets. We wore gold helmets when we won the NC. Joe Hamilton and the really good teams under O’Leary wore gold helmets. White helmets just remind me a bad defense.

I don’t mind the white helmets as much as I mind the navy jerseys, especially with navy pants - just doesn’t look like Tech to me.

JRjr

Dumb. Clown show. Whatever. Maybe I'll wear a vest over a t-shirt tomorrow. That would be dope

For the games that the other team wears white, what would you suggest that we wear?

That’s not red, that’s People of color.

If you look at one of the other pics, there's what looks to be little bits of red embedded in the fabric for some reason. On the shoulder.

For the games that the other team wears white, what would you suggest that we wear?
Well, we wore gold against UGAg's white last year. But I'm not defending the anti-blue crowd, I actually like the blue.

If you look at one of the other pics, there's what looks to be little bits of red embedded in the fabric for some reason. On the shoulder.
That's where the "150" patch was last year that they had to remove.

Well, we wore gold against UGAg's white last year. But I'm not defending the anti-blue crowd, I actually like the blue.

I like it too. We've won some mighty big games wearing blue.

Great, now I need to know what to wear to the game tonight. Stick with the gold shirt? Navy shirt and Gold hat? White? Rain Poncho? :dunno:

I've never seen a blue Yellow Jacket, but AFAIAC they could wear putrid Oregon pea soup puke green as long as they win. WGAF? Losing isn't any better with snazzy uniforms and winning isn't any less sweet in tatters and rags. Just win, baby.

Um, gold? Tech wore blue a total of 6 times in the first 20 years of me being a fan. Not one of those times was it with blue pants, and never more than once a year. Never been opposed to using it as a one-off.

I'm not opposed to alternates and doing different things. What I am opposed to is what is happening now which is the full scale rebranding of Georgia Tech colors that isn't just limited to uniforms.

You've been watching Tech football for 200 years you already know this.

Back