Uniforms for tomorrow

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Um, gold? Tech wore blue a total of 6 times in the first 20 years of me being a fan. Not one of those times was it with blue pants, and never more than once a year. Never been opposed to using it as a one-off.

I'm not opposed to alternates and doing different things. What I am opposed to is what is happening now which is the full scale rebranding of Georgia Tech colors that isn't just limited to uniforms.

You've been watching Tech football for 200 years you already know this.
We wore thick grey wool back in my day. The glaciers kept the game comfortable

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
You've been watching Tech football for 200 years you already know this.
Yes, but the difference is that I don't think things always have to stay the same as they were. By your logic, we should still be playing in leather helmets and wearing potato sacks for pants. Oh, and call ourselves the Golden Tornadoes.

1602257019706.png

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
Yes, but the difference is that I don't think things always have to stay the same as they were. By your logic, we should still be playing in leather helmets and wearing potato sacks for pants. Oh, and call ourselves the Golden Tornadoes.

1602257019706.png
I don't think you understand my logic at all. No worries.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Not gonna lie, I really liked it. Want to see some white jerseys next week though.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Not gonna lie, I really liked it. Want to see some white jerseys next week though.
I would typically agree, but there are 2 things I don't like in our stadium. #1 by a large margin is UGAg wearing red. 2 is Clem getting to wear their Orange. Let's wear gold next week and make them wear whites.