Uniforms for VT game

Not willing to push the envelope enough. Should have worn orange and pink to honor Halloween and breast cancer awareness month. Hokies would have been demoralized. They think they have the bad color combination market cornered with orange and maroon. We could have sent a message, "Not so fast".

We love what we love, we hate what we hate. There is no right or wrong, just preferences. I am fine with white and gold for colors and wearing white and gold uniforms, only using navy or black for trim to make things more readable. That's just me. I really hate the emphasis on blue. I hated it in '90. I hate it now. As I have said before as an old DeKalb County relic, these look like great uniforms for blue and gold or navy and gold schools - Southwest DeKalb and Decatur would be proud to wear them.

The only sinister question I might ask is - does Georgia Tech want to alienate everyone who does appreciate our traditions and past? Is it possible they believe this would be an easier fan base to please if all the old supporters were gone? Surely they realize the blue uniforms generate the most negative feedback. So, they seem to go to that as often as possible. I may be wrong, but it seems like just about everyone loved the "Calvin" throwback with white pants, gold tops, and white helmets. That was a break from the gold/white/gold that traditionalists favor and everyone seemed on board with it. So, that seems to be the one thing we won't wear.

I think the uniforms should have louvers like my 1978 Camaro had over the back window.

Honestly who give a öööö about the color of the uniform and these stupid ass reveals until we play up to hype (hint, not me!)?

Wake Forest, if memory serves.
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpeg

I seen to remember reading in one of the BS uniform threads that the players picked the uniforms. (Visiting team can choose to make us wear a color) Not sure if true but maybe the kids like the navy and don't care about traditions.

I’m so sick and tired of those videos.

Every time I see one of those it reminds of Rocky 3 and the scenes of Rocky training in his flamboyant, gimmick, circus gym right before Clubber Lang who trained old fashioned hard and mean, beat the crap out of him.

Who gives a damn about the uniform? Play smash mouth hard football like you want to win so bad you would rather poop your pants than lose.

Honestly who give a öööö about the color of the uniform and these stupid ass reveals until we play up to hype (hint, not me!)?
Croots! Everyone knows that if we don't wear lots and lots of blue, no highly rated Croots will ever come here. After chances of getting drafted in the NFL, unis are the number 1 most important factor now.

Croots! Everyone knows that if we don't wear lots and lots of blue, no highly rated Croots will ever come here. After chances of getting drafted in the NFL, unis are the number 1 most important factor now.

Using the word “croots” will give you cancer. Hopefully.

JRjr

This reminds me of UGA fans saying that richt spent all of the prep for big games focusing on uniforms...

Back