Unofficial GT v Pitt game day thread

MEwreck02

SNSIAP
Dry off, dump that water out of your glass, pour a nice neat glass of whiskey, and great ready, cause game time is upon us

It's hot diggety dog, you amateur. Thank god my youngest won't even watch that anymore.
Hot dog! (Hot dog) Hot dog!

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog Now we got ears, it's time for cheers

Hot dog, hot dog, the problem's solved Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog It's a brand new day Whatcha waiting for? Get up, stretch out, stomp on the floor

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog We're splitting the scene We're full of beans

So long for now from Mickey Mouse (That's me!) And the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Your honor, I rest my case.

Your honor, I rest my case.
You have a few more years of feeling brain dead watching a clock save the day. You still have to learn about stuffed animal surgery and maybe the wild west or the Pridelands.

Well, in gtleviathan's defense, they do say "Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot diggety dog..." .
It gets way worse now. Aquanots, Elena of Avalor, Lion Guard. All in rotation. Toss in Cars, Frozen, Toys, and Kung Panda. Put it all on repeat and those are my weekend. GT sports is my only respite. Please let them win!!

Did any of you sandy vaginas see the Gameday highlighted segment on 222-0? Decent. Would watch again

For those who are about to melt down, crushing the server, we salute you.

Anyone else having issues with the pregame audio on the gameday app?

For those who are about to melt down, crushing the server, we salute you.

Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg

Anyone else having issues with the pregame audio on the gameday app?

nm

"Due to technical difficulties there will not be an audio broadcast for today's football game"

Has anyone located a source for the gameday audio?

Found it on TuneIn

"Georgia Tech IMG Sports Network"

Back