update on jordan luallen

gt23eric

Dodd-Like
He says we are now #1 on his list. Great job by the staff so far. We wont lose this kid. He is probably in the top 3 on our qb wish list.

He says we are now #1 on his list. Great job by the staff so far. We wont lose this kid. He is probably in the top 3 on our qb wish list.
Our top three targets in no particular order are Jordan Luellan, David Sims, and E.J. Banks.

He scored a 1620 on his SAT. He's too smart to choose UGA. Imagine spending you're whole football career around only guys who scored sub-1000.

The only way we get Luallen is if UGA does NOT offer.

Good news is they have at least 3 ranked ahead of him.....and will only take 1 more.

He scored a 1620 on his SAT. He's too smart to choose UGA. Imagine spending you're whole football career around only guys who scored sub-1000.

People get less than a 1000 on the new SAT? That's only 333 and change per part, and seeing as how you get 200 per section just for writing your name down...

Our top three targets in no particular order are Jordan Luellan, David Sims, and E.J. Banks.
Will we be taken 3 or more potentials dual-threat QB's each year? I just wonder this because I feel we're should be taking more QB's than most colleges.

The reason being these players are usually the most athletic on there teams and this would allow us to add more depth to our skill positions. CB, WR, A-back, etc.

The only way we get Luallen is if UGA does NOT offer. Good news is they have at least 3 ranked ahead of him.....and will only take 1 more.

Luallen thought UGA would be his favorite prior to his trip through the southeast...but my understanding is that his visit there was not at all what he imagined...he did not like it.

any kin to Doug Luallen, the People's Court guy?

That guy had great hair.

As someone above suggested, you are comparing a three part SAT to a two part SAT. Nothing wrong with a 1080 or so (in two parts).

As someone above suggested, you are comparing a three part SAT to a two part SAT. Nothing wrong with a 1080 or so (in two parts).

Guilty as charged. I didn't even realize they changed the SAT. That said, what is the minimum requirements to get into UGA - as a football player?

That said, what is the minimum requirements to get into UGA - as a football player?

they must be able to get most of their name right on 2 of the 3 sections, and they must be able to find the exit in order to collect their bag of money. alternately, they can have a tennis recruit who transferred from the west coast take the test for them, as long as they then pass them some of the drunken chicks they find laying around their athletes dorm..

they must be able to get most of their name right on 2 of the 3 sections, and they must be able to find the exit in order to collect their bag of money. alternately, they can have a tennis recruit who transferred from the west coast take the test for them, as long as they then pass them some of the drunken chicks they find laying around their athletes dorm..

They must have raised their standards recently as part of the no idotdawg left behind act.

The last UGA test I remember reading about had questions regarding how many sides a basketball court had (a multiple choice question, of course) and what the name of the line was that made baskets worth 3 points instead of two. I believe that was in the math part.

" No idotdawg left behind act" ?!

They must have raised their standards recently as part of the no idotdawg left behind act.

I don't understand that. Perhaps this is an incorrect spelling of the word "idiot" which,of course, would be the ultimate of ironies.:grin:

Re: " No idotdawg left behind act" ?!

I don't understand that. Perhaps this is an incorrect spelling of the word "idiot" which,of course, would be the ultimate of ironies.:grin:
Yep, oh the irony of mistyping!

Because someone mentioned it, and it's always a good read to start a week off.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/quiz?event_id=600

Thanks for the link. I have a hard copy that I keep in my office. There are a couple of UGA fans around the office who every once in a while get on me about being a UGA grad and maintaining my allegiance to Tech.

When I hear too much barking from down the hall I just drop off a copy of 'The Test' and the noise subsides.

Back