Urban ded - who can we poach from his staff?

Another reason to be happy PJ is our coach. He wouldn't put up with this crap.

RIP Meyer
Meyer.jpg

The timing certainly seems a bit choreographed.
They explain in the video. They started research about a year ago and already had the stuff in the video so they made a timwly release.

Urban has to be done. Every competing coach can show a parent this video and none would send their kid to play froor urban.

Okay so the secret to a natty is the VDay Massacre...Paul you writing this öööö down?

Only thing I care about the situation is CUM (that doesn't sound right) beat the hell outta ugag, and his daughter & SiL are former GT S/As.

I did read an article quoting the attorney of the Asst Coaches wife as saying the Police really did not have much evidence to prosecute her former husband for.

Seems strange. An honest lawyer perhaps?

Btw urbans wife is a whore and shes cheated on urban several times while at UF

For real? Based on what I’ve read from articles in this thread, Urban and his secretary may know about some extra xx and oos

For real? Based on what I’ve read from articles in this thread, Urban and his secretary may know about some extra xx and oos
Yep my family are huge gator fans and boosters and know alot that went down behind the scenes. She messed around with a gator basketball player

Hell yes.

I could could tell some stories about his offspring but I might get banned. Those chicks be freaks.

Back