URGENT! Stansbury wants us to pick the next HC

Who do we hire?

• Total voters
Kliff Kingsbury would be good, but word is his eyes are on an NFL OC gig.

My picks: Scott Satterfield or Neal Brown (Troy)

NOW this is the most wonderful time of the year.

Enjoy it boys, because once we make a hire, it's like the night of the billion dollar lottery drawing, and you look at your ticket and come crashing back down to earth.

Even if he isn't hired as HC, I would want GT to pay whatever it takes to hire Dell McGee away from UGAg. He is the engine that runs that recruiting machine over there. And he'd bring with him boat loads of top talent from the southern part of the state.

No, he wouldn't. How many of them are qualified to come here academically?

Enjoy it boys, because once we make a hire, it's like the night of the billion dollar lottery drawing, and you look at your ticket and come crashing back down to earth.

:lol2:

This. Enjoy hopefulness while it lasts.

Now I’m sad

But, pirates.

tenor.gif

Can’t wait til we hire the genius and in demand Ken Whisenhunt!

Why can't the comp sci dorks build an AI that instantly reviews game tape, analyzes trends, immediately calls in plays based on the defense/offense lineups, and manages the PA system at the stadium. We can call it "Data" for all the Star Trek nerds on campus thus ensuring a sold out stadium. There...all problems solved.

Serious question: suppose we did want Mike Leach, would it even be possible to poach him from Washington state?

Edit: just looked and he’s banking about 3.5 million a year there.

Serious question: suppose we did want Mike Leach, would it even be possible to poach him from Washington state?

Edit: just looked and he’s banking about 3.5 million a year there.

We have plenty of utility closets and no second rate sports commentators who killed 5 hookers while at SMU. I'd say we have a chance.

Back