UTX vs. UGAg thread

I could try if you'll tell me what I need to do.
1729387975171.gif

Both OU and UTx are getting a wakeup call. Considering UTx is my 3rd most hated college football team behind UGAg and ND I am enjoying bemoaning their misfortune, but I wish it wasn't coming at the hands of the nadlickers.

I think it is in poor taste for UT to use the tag line "the world starts here" while showing a drone view of the top of the UT tower.

Shaping up to be a nightmare day to be a GT fan. Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit using crack.
I had to drive down MLK blv to get to the stadium. Their current state tells me they could help you out in this situation..

I wish I had known that Texas was going to wet the bed like this. I'd have just disappeared into the local no-tell hotel for a few weeks
I’m already there. There’s a bald head crack ho with a 2017 uga national championship shirt staring at me right now. Help

I’m already there. There’s a bald head crack ho with a 2017 uga national championship shirt staring at me right now. Help
Thanks for sharing. These stories only work when you remember to take what you have coming and don’t ever tell anyone what happened.

Back