UTX vs. UGAg thread

UGA radio was incensed. Equated the sequence to appeasing a chip with a temper tantrum.

-EDIT added this after TIA’s laugh-

Said they had never seen worse. But I think they all saw the casket of the dead team trainer from their ööööty athletes.

UGA radio was incensed. Equated the sequence to appeasing a chip with a temper tantrum.

-EDIT added this after TIA’s laugh-

Said they had never seen worse. But I think they all saw the casket of the dead team trainer from their ööööty athletes.
I don't know what the dead team trainer thing is, but I'm glad their butts are hurt from the flag reversal. It was a terrible flag and Texas fans were right to express their contempt for the people who threw it. Picking it up was the right call, even though it was probably not allowable according to the rules. The fact that Georgia is pissed off about something procedural and not that they were about to steal the game on a terrible call adds flavor to my enjoyment

Now if Texas could finish the deal, the butthurt could ascend mount Olympus and power the east coast for decades.

I really think the way to beat uga is the stack the box and play under on the corners. Beck is much better at throwing short routes than throwing middle-deep. He can do it, but you can’t let him throw screens all day.

I don't know what the dead team trainer thing is, but I'm glad their butts are hurt from the flag reversal. It was a terrible flag and Texas fans were right to express their contempt for the people who threw it. Picking it up was the right call, even though it was probably not allowable according to the rules. The fact that Georgia is pissed off about something procedural and not that they were about to steal the game on a terrible call adds flavor to my enjoyment

Now if Texas could finish the deal, the butthurt could ascend mount Olympus and power the east coast for decades.

The problem is that now they have established throwing garbage on the field as a good thing. There's really no other way to look at it, right? If the students don't throw stuff on the field, there's no way their team gets the ball.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love it. But I'm shocked they would do that.

The problem is that now they have established throwing garbage on the field as a good thing. There's really no other way to look at it, right? If the students don't throw stuff on the field, there's no way their team gets the ball.

I think that’s only true if the call is egregiously awful.

I think teams that do not have the extremely enormous influence over college football that Texas has will find less success with that strategy lol. But yeah no doubt. Anyway, that cat's out of the bag now.

Back