Uzzi projected 4th Rd in NFL Draft

I bet $100 that at least one of our offensive players that played in 2012 and are coming back next year will be drafted.

Out of Mason, Braun, Greene, Waller, Autry, Snoddy, Vad, multiple will probably be drafted.

And I like how u said.. "and are coming back".. why wouldnt they be coming back where are they gonna go? Nfl? Lol no

Hasn't been mentioned but I wouldn't be surprised if Sims was drafted somewhere. 6'0, 220, and pretty fast is worth a 7th round flyer, especially if he has a good year next year.

I notice you won't respond to me. Since these things are facts, we just don't know them to be facts, then you shouldn't have a problem taking me up on drinking a bucket of my own piss and poop. After all, if you are sure these are facts, then surely you'll have no problem making this deal.

What do you say mouthy? Come on, don't be a coward. Stand behind those statements.

I notice you won't respond to me. Since these things are facts, we just don't know them to be facts, then you shouldn't have a problem taking me up on drinking a bucket of my own piss and poop. After all, if you are sure these are facts, then surely you'll have no problem making this deal.

What do you say mouthy? Come on, don't be a coward. Stand behind those statements.

Im in

eSX5q.gif

gt2690b has hereby sworn to drink a bucket of BarrelORum's piss and poop if anyone who played on GT's offense this year (2012) are at any time in the future drafted by an NFL team.

Last edited:
Not all multi year starters are good. We simply had nobody better which is a problem in itself. All I saw sweeting do this season was regress from last year and get burned time after time.

Mario Butler was a multi year starter too and he was one of the worst corners I have ever seen play at Tech.

Sweeting lost a lot of money this year, IMO. A lot preseason draft articles, FWIW, had him listed as Top 5 CB. With the transition of the league into a pass happy league, I would guesstimate that a top 5 CB would be taken in the first 3 rounds. I really think people in his circle got in his head. At 6' 195-200 I still see Sweeting being drafted late if he have a great Pro day

I expect that sig to last about 50 more seconds. But it will be a hilarious 50 seconds.

gt2690b has hereby sworn to drink a bucket of BarrelORum's piss and poop if any of the following players are at any time in the future drafted by an NFL team:
- Shaq Mason
- Jeff Greene
- Darren Waller
- Anthony Autry
- Broderick Snoddy
- Vad Lee

You're missing on any offensive player who played offense this past year.

Back