Uzzi projected 4th Rd in NFL Draft

PJ's recruiting is about the same as Chan's was, maybe slightly better on average. Chan lucked up with Calvin falling into his lap, PJ hasn't had that yet.

JrZJywvo6kqKXHFb4YrIuA2.gif

You don't know that until the draft is over. That's a fact. I love how people love to use the word "Fact" when it really isn't. Look up the word "Fact" in the dictionary dumbass. Me saying you're a dumbass, is not actually a fact, even though it could be construed as one. Its just an opinion.

People who read a message board expecting factual information are dumbasses.

gt2690b has hereby sworn to drink a bucket of BarrelORum's piss and poop if anyone who played on GT's offense this year (2012) are at any time in the future drafted by an NFL team.

Don't forget my $100.

WTF is this?

How It's Made: Hotdogs.

Easily one of my favorite TV series, the ones where they show you how any food item is made are usually full of insanity. "Chickens" is another good one.

Anyone care to double up the bet with real cash or just continue to talk about poop?

Anyone care to double up the bet with real cash or just continue to talk about poop?

I will bet you $100 that apart from those leaving after this year, a player on the 2012 2-deep will be drafted.

will it be a push if there are NFL draftable Juniors who return for their senior years? We will only have 3 seniors on offense, and I don't think it's fair for me to bet $100 on Jay Finch, Beno, or David Sims getting drafted, although I don't think it's out of the question necessarily.

Back