Vad Lee Sighting

05GTCorndog

Staff member
Playing on Fox now in some Spring Football League. I've never heard of it, but I guess it is a thing.

CornerBlitz

To be the man you have to beat the man
I was worried about Vad. Glad he is well. Is he still running the flexbone from the pistol?

G776T

Not pastor material.
Glad he is still doing what he loves. Seems like a great guy.
There is a kid that used to work in our warehouse in the summer that plays football, was at a d2 school, and is in this league. This league is developmental, the players actually pay 2k to be a part of it

CornerBlitz

To be the man you have to beat the man
Don't forget the diamond formation.
i forgot about that. We ran that against USC in the bowl game. Not to hijack a thread, but there was some really creative stuff we could have done out of that formation to better integrate the passing game. After Vad left, I recall CPJ tripled down on the conventional flexbone.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
i forgot about that. We ran that against USC in the bowl game. Not to hijack a thread, but there was some really creative stuff we could have done out of that formation to better integrate the passing game. After Vad left, I recall CPJ tripled down on the conventional flexbone.
The coach who installed it (the guy from California) left the staff - not sure if it was right after we boat-raced USC or not but that could be why it disappeared after that.

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
Vad got the option knocked out of him at UNC that year. Glad he saw a better path for himself and moved on instead of trying to force it at GT.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Justin Thomas.