Vad Lee Sighting

05GTCorndog

Staff member
Playing on Fox now in some Spring Football League. I've never heard of it, but I guess it is a thing.

I was worried about Vad. Glad he is well. Is he still running the flexbone from the pistol?

Glad he is still doing what he loves. Seems like a great guy.
There is a kid that used to work in our warehouse in the summer that plays football, was at a d2 school, and is in this league. This league is developmental, the players actually pay 2k to be a part of it

Don't forget the diamond formation.

i forgot about that. We ran that against USC in the bowl game. Not to hijack a thread, but there was some really creative stuff we could have done out of that formation to better integrate the passing game. After Vad left, I recall CPJ tripled down on the conventional flexbone.

i forgot about that. We ran that against USC in the bowl game. Not to hijack a thread, but there was some really creative stuff we could have done out of that formation to better integrate the passing game. After Vad left, I recall CPJ tripled down on the conventional flexbone.
The coach who installed it (the guy from California) left the staff - not sure if it was right after we boat-raced USC or not but that could be why it disappeared after that.

Vad got the option knocked out of him at UNC that year. Glad he saw a better path for himself and moved on instead of trying to force it at GT.

Justin Thomas.

Back